• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Haha I'm just fucking around, chill out. You don't think I'm highly skeptical still of this team?

Sorry :p I get really competitive and salty playing the Bills. I'm still scarred from watching them own Marino in the playoffs in the early 90's lol.

I wish the Dolphins were more competitive, so we could reignite the Dolphins-Bills rivalry, that was a hell of a rivalry back then.

squicken

Fisher and Williams are both such frauds, yet they keep getting jobs because they've made friends round the league. They'll both be gone the moment the team gets to LA.

Yeah Bernie's point is that it is Fisher that always fields bad offenses. Inability to really take advantage of all that defensive talent is also damning, though the CBs aren't really talented. Just highly drafted

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wait, how is CBS showing an NFC vs. NFC game? I thought they could only show AFC vs. AFC and AFC vs. NFC, Thursday night notwithstanding.

Been trying to figure that out myself...

edit: I appreciate the superior picture quality though. Hate Fox's broadcast that looks like ass.

Wait, how is CBS showing an NFC vs. NFC game? I thought they could only show AFC vs. AFC and AFC vs. NFC, Thursday night notwithstanding.
Pats winning another Super Bowl via cheating has set a bad example. Even TV networks are breaking the rules.

I think it was last year that they added the ability for CBS/Fox to "flex" games from the other network if there were no good ones during a particular week.

Sorry :p I get really competitive and salty playing the Bills. I'm still scarred from watching them own Marino in the playoffs in the early 90's lol.

I wish the Dolphins were more competitive, so we could reignite the Dolphins-Bills rivalry, that was a hell of a rivalry back then.

Yes it was, hopefully someday that can happen again. Great memories of that rivalry.

squicken

They started this last year to balance out coverage in weeks where one network had all the compelling matchups

The "cross flex" mechanism will serve a similar purpose. Select games can be flexed between CBS and FOX. In the past, a game with two NFC teams had to be on FOX and a game with two AFC teams had to be on CBS. Now, the league can theoretically move an all-NFC game to CBS or an all-AFC game to FOX in select cases. This will help balance out the television schedule, especially in a week where one network has all the most intriguing games.

LJ11

Still early, and Tyrod not looking comfortable on the sideline, Watkins still in locker room...this when I start to worry.

Can't believe the drop off for the Hawks from last year to now. It's not just Kam being absent. But they usually peak late in the season anyway

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This game is 100% over. You can see it on every player's face. No one even gives a shit.

Fuck this team and fuck me for watching this shit.

2014-06-24-TheJadedFan.png

Every. Week.

andthebeatgoeson

I'll take the win obviouisly but that didn't answer any questions or make me feel better.

Just glad Dallas lost also.

Bradford had terrible ball placement all game, barely if ever looks beyond the RBs and the WR screens, and the pass offense just garbage.

I don't know if Chip is calling it short cause of Bradford or Bradford is only looking short cause the WRs can't get open.

Yes it was the vaunted Jets D but this performance won't win 9.9 out of 10 times against anone else.

Oh well the road to the SB continues!
O line?

Griss

Haven't been in this thread, but is the consensus in here that the Phins players have decided to get Philbin sacked? Because that's what I'm watching.

Top Bottom