• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

So does Mariotta look legit? On paper his stats are leagues better than Shameis but i haven't seen much of him in game action.

He looks really good.

Crazy, kid is only 21 and is 3 games in. He had me shook during todays game (before he turned it over twice to put us back in the game).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yo, Tomsula.

HJfk58T.gif

KingBroly

Banned
The Cardinals offensive line looks like their achilles heel right now, especially on goal-to-go scenarios.

The Seahawks look like they're playing down to the Bears right now, which is somewhat uncharacteristic of them.

j-wood

I'm afraid that Colts game is a complete season breaker for the Titans. Whoever posted it was right, defense got that "here we go again" look and just quit. Now they don't think they can win any game, and this season is about to spiral, just like last year.

Purdy

The Cardinals offensive line looks like their achilles heel right now, especially on goal-to-go scenarios.

The Seahawks look like they're playing down to the Bears right now, which is somewhat uncharacteristic of them.

Their o line look perfectly fine in pass protection vs this Niners shite

Crisco

Banned
So the best of these games looks to be Bears/Seahawks. I'll never understand why the NFL schedules 4734848 early games vs 3 late. Fix this!

zychi

Banned
Well, I was really more surprised that the official NFL was this bad, anyway thanks everyone for the recommendations.
I realized after i posted that it seems like i was being a dick and just telling you to use google. But when you do actually type that in, it gives you a great breakdown and you can click simple versions of box scores

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I am probably being an idiot and far too optimistic but fuck it.

I BELIEVE IN THIS BENGALS TEAM.

If the offense can stay healthy there are just too many weapons for even an average QB like Dalton shine. Bengals have made the playoffs the past 4 seasons and that core team is still together and playing better than ever.

It also helps that the AFC in general seems pretty damn weak. I've been following the Bengals since I've had cognitive thoughts and right now we have as talented a team as ever. Even winning one playoff game will be HUGE for the city.

In Marvin I trust. Let's go.

Spinluck

I'm afraid that Colts game is a complete season breaker for the Titans. Whoever posted it was right, defense got that "here we go again" look and just quit. Now they don't think they can win any game, and this season is about to spiral, just like last year.

You guys will be fine.

squicken

So the best of these games looks to be Bears/Seahawks. I'll never understand why the NFL schedules 4734848 early games vs 3 late. Fix this!

Advertisers prefer one big audience over several smaller audiences. So networks give it to them. Sucks no doubt

This Bears-Hawks game is bad.
Also,
Bengal Gaf we live for another day!
We also got the Chiefs at home next weekend!
Shit......
Hopefully we go 6-0 before our break(and if Ben is out for season then possibly 7-0).

Caja 117

I realized after i posted that it seems like i was being a dick and just telling you to use google. But when you do actually type that in, it gives you a great breakdown and you can click simple versions of box scores

It didnt felt that way to me, so no worries bro, i just wanted to keep shiting on that awful app

Top Bottom