• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Lions deserve that one after refs screwed up by calling the play dead when it was clearly a fumble even live.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I don't know why more teams don't run screens against Wade Phillips defenses, he's so aggressive, having his guys penetrate and get up field + he loves to blitz frequently. Teams would kill the Texans frequently with screens when he was here.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Joe Lombardi strikes again. SAME PLAYCALL that didn't work on the two-point conversion last week.

Also the coach is a moron for going for two this early.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Joe Lombardi strikes again. SAME PLAYCALL that didn't work on the two-point conversion last week.

Also the coach is a moron for going for two this early.

I actually think that's an option play that Stafford checks to at the line. Hence the "Oregon, Oregon!" calls.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
$(KGrHqF,!hsE6N5o,79YBOrz08ZYc!~~60_35.JPG

Never forget.

Why blow the whistle after a fumble recovery when the play was still ongoing?
They blew the whistle because they thought the WR was down before the fumble.

When that happens and they overturn the call (i.e. Decide it was a fumble after all) they award the ball to the defense at the spot of the recovery (if there's a clear recovery).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions have zero pass rush. Zero.

Top Bottom