• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pack it in Denver. You beat the Lions but the Refs will fuck you over a few more times before it's over for good measure.

What the what? The ball was clearly bobbled once he was out of bounds. Complete the process.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Right call, was bobbled. (They shoulda ran to the line to get the play off)

Almost got the first down there though.

Need a good stop here on D.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I really don't get it.

I know what it is: Mayhew just signed him to a three-year deal. Have to make it look like he didn't screw up another one.

Would you mind explaining why not? I am Genuinely curious.
Need to maintain control of the ball when going to the ground in that situation. He didn't (bobbled it, then recaptured it).

Reasoning (AFAIK) is that he didn't have possession until he regained control, at which point he was already oob. Ergo incomplete.

Doorman

Bell could still do well enough to be a competent back if only we had a line that could generate any sort of push. Running into a brick wall that's being forced back toward you isn't exactly a worthwhile strategy and Bell doesn't have the shiftiness to sneak away from guys like Abdullah can.

Aaaay and we've got our first Ebron drop of the night. So glad this was our first-round pick last year. He's going to be a great receiver for us!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On the plus side it's great to see LaAdrian Waddle (RT) playing after being out for so long. He didn't start the game but the coaching staff quickly put him in after Lucas stunk it up the first two drives.

Top Bottom