• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Crisco

Banned
10 TDs - 0 INTs. Rodgers has basically hacked the QB position. Not supposed to be that easy. And he does it without deflated footballs or knowing the other team's defensive signals.

Miracle

Might be another 2003 Mvp situation.

If both Brady and Rodgers keep up there play, it might come down to team record.

Although I would still give it to Rodgers due to him missing a big time weapon like Nelson and other injuries Packers are dealing with so far this year.

But honestly, still a long way to go.

RBH

Two horse race between him and Brady

Julio Jones ain't so bad either.
tGFQbFe.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I fucking hate our offense......

Shit I followed the game on stat tracker while working and the 3 and outs and penalties were ridiculous. Smith needs to relax for a game or two

Miracle

10 TDs - 0 INTs. Rodgers has basically hacked the QB position. Not supposed to be that easy. And he does it without deflated footballs or knowing the other team's defensive signals.

Rodgers probably doesn't care at all about defensive signals when he can just use Jedi mind trick on the defensive linemen for free plays.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
lol are you serious? people will laugh but kap isn't our biggest problem. have you seen our pass defense/pass rush? it is fucking brutally bad. kap could run for 300 yards and pass for 300 yards and we would still lose the game

He's brutally killed my hopes and dreams three times. I hate that fucking guy

Oh fuck that penalty :(

Top Bottom