• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Horrible camera angle.

ALso WTF chiefs now AAron just gonna throw another TD to James Jones or Randall Cobb. Not that I want to bring FF into this... but... I've got my mortgage bet.

Alchemy

Dom Capers to the rescue. Running three times in a row to go three and out and then make it a game by giving up a big special teams play I'm guessing.

Patriots7

Bradys having a year right now, long way to go.
Tommy isn't winning it.
Rodgers plays the Lions, Bears and Vikings twice. Realistically, the Broncos is the next team with a chance to beat them.

But if Tommy can continue to play like he did against the Bills, than goddamn. And he gets LaFell back so hopefully I never have to see Dobson again.

Bessy67

Lol its not a game.
Eh, I wouldn't call it over yet. GB is terrible with a lead in the 4th quarter. Their defense sucks and their offensive play calling usually inexplicably shifts away from what they had been doing successfully all game to 3 runs and out.

Eh, I wouldn't call it over yet. GB is terrible with a lead in the 4th quarter. Their defense sucks and their offensive play calling usually inexplicably shifts away from what they had been doing successfully all game to 3 runs and out.

Agreed, they're only going to be 3 - 0 in games they've led in the 4th quarter.

*edit*

Did they explain the touchback? It's a rule I don't quite understand or haven't had explained to me. I feel like it's just the benefit of the doubt.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Packers playing it a little too safe. I know they're up by two possessions, but their Defense is screwing up and there's a good amount of time left...

Spinluck

The fucking tight ass windows AA-Ron throws it into are so goddamn small that I initially think the ball is intercepted when in fact he threw it right to his man. Must be fucking demoralizing for a defense.

Top Bottom