• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Pop

Controlled Dallas? :jnc keep fucking that chicken

Didn't you see Giants dominate that night? Up by 10, don't you remember...

I remember two lucky fumbles going there way, which if that didn't happen. It was a blowout.

bionic77

Man I want to say that the Giants have this but they have shown there is no lead they can't lose.

I did pick the Giants this week in the office pick em though...

eznark

Banned
Looks like Opiate got demodded. That was a mess of a thread.

iboTXbNPy4jgta.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Crowd got antsy because of the (uncalled) hold.

Did you see Merriweather get frustrated and throw a tantrum mid play? The fuck was that - immediate benching if I am a coach.

Of course the moment I say that the secondary is winning their matchups the coaches go away from man to man.

Hey Future how old would you say the front 7 is? They seem fundamentally sound but have no push.

Some young guys are there. Hankins is young, Wynn is relatively young, as is Selvie. Jenkins is ancient. They just aren't talented pass rushers. Moore is rotational and he won't play because he doesn't play the run well. Owa and Ayers is the best change we have.:/

kmag

This Giants defense plays the run relatively well but has absolutely no pass rush at all. The MLB Unga is absolutely appalling in coverage.

Sanjuro

Oh shit, what happened?

He isn't WRONG.

He was talking about the notion of pedophiles being born with it. In the context to GAF discussion, he was a tad insensitive to individuals living with past child abuse.

EvilLore made an executive decision.

another craptacular throw by cousins that should've been an easy TD. i know he was pressured but all you have to do is lay the ball out there and reed would've gotten it

Draxal

This stadium is awful. It sounds like a golf gallery. The sound from the crowd just doesn't seem to make it to the field

It's not just the stadium, listen to a Jet's game and you will hear the crowd.

The Giant fanbase is "down in front" 60 year olds, not too many young uns there.

This stadium is awful. It sounds like a golf gallery. The sound from the crowd just doesn't seem to make it to the field

No one can ever accused the Giants of pumping sound.....i hate that stadium the money they paid it should have had a retractable roof...Stadium cost more than Jerry world..

Bacon

The stadium is full of corporate suits on a Sunday afternoon, the Thursday night games are going to be even worse in that regard. They totally fucked over fans with this new stadium

Top Bottom