• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know it's the 'Skins and they're terrible, but Collins already looks a lot better than I thought he would. My apologies to his parents and Alabama.

Drakeon

How did this Redskins team beat anyone?

TNF away teams usually look really awful. Now, Denver and Pittsburgh are kind've exceptions, but last year, the games were generally really bad with the home team winning around 75% of the time or higher IIRC.

I'm not saying they're not bad, fwiw.

Draxal

Thanks for the info, Giants fans. Stadium looks too full to be as quiet as it is

It's stunning how little noise it is for so many people. I doubt the Skins are using a silent count

It really is a point of contention for the fan base, listen to a Jet's home game and you see'll the difference as the Jets fanbase at the stadium is much much younger.

smart call for the redskins to do just the FB dive there, so many bad things can happen in your own endzone taking a snap or even handing off to the RB

Striker

Although I would not turn this chick away from my sex dungeon if I had one, and I hope my wife never ever sees this post.
image.php

I think I've seen enough to say that the Skins are still trash and pose no threat to win the division. Will root for them in the second half.

Top Bottom