• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

yeah
joe-buck-michelle-beisner.jpg

look at that washboard ass!

Yeah, I think that Dan Bailey was baiting DeGata for a reaction. If that was really a shove, he would've flown backwards and crashed on the bench.

He knew...all he had to do was stand still 5 yards deep on the sideline 15 yards down the field. The bait was set.

JABEE

Herremans was benched by the Colts today and Evan Mathis has been shitty for the Broncos.

Desean Jackson hasn't played all season. McCoy has been ineffective.

Okay.

Pepiope

Herremans was benched by the Colts today and Evan Mathis has been shitty for the Broncos.

Desean Jackson hasn't played all season. McCoy has been ineffective.

Okay.
but Chip sucks as a GM.

He might actually be a better GM than coach right now.

squicken

Well Chip the shake maker is as bad as he's ever been. The Eagles have only one healthy scratch

e: the Browns' brown shirts and brown pants look as awful as you'd think

cdyhybrid

Good morning friends.

It's a beautiful, sunny fall day in Seattle. Perfect weather for performing the football equivalent of a Hernandez on the Chicago Bears and some guy named Jimmy Clausen.

Also, cofy.

McBryBry

Alright, so normally I'm watching the games at work on Sunday. However, I'm home sick today, so all I have access to is Rams/Steelers and Eagles/Jets. Any easy way for me to get the rest?

effzee

Home for once before that start of 1pm games so watching and while I agree with all the criticism Chip, Bradford, and the team overall has received at least get basic facts right.

Eagles didn't get rid of Maclin. He was a FA and took a last minute deal with slightly more money to play closer to home and with Reid.

Pepiope

Home for once before that start of 1pm games so watching and while I agree with all the criticism Chip, Bradford, and the team overall has received at least get basic facts right.

Eagles didn't get rid of Maclin. He was a FA and took a last minute deal with slightly more money to play closer to home and with Reid.
It is annoying when people say we got of Maclin. Kelly wanted him back, but you can't top Maclin getting paid more money, going back to his home State, and playing with the coach who drafted him.

Damn can't believe ppl are speaking so highly of Travis. To his credit though he's always had a spark, the injuries just kinda kept him down. Let's see if he can build on the start

Line_HTX

I have low expectations for this game because all of the phases are a mess, especially the offense.

Fuck getting pizza, I'll have some good old roast beef noodles instead.

Top Bottom