• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good morning you fucks.

Since my Packers don't play today, I want all of you to take this gif to heart. Some of you more than others.

tumblr_m8i26rzrs21rv1ckao1_250.gif

Hoping for a day full of fuckery and hilarity.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The TV maps are always fascinating to me. Like, what the hell is going on in Oregon and Tucson that they are televising Indy at Tennessee?

And that swath between Dallas and Houston gets to see the Oakland/Cleveland game (I'm assuming because of JFF) but then other than the New York/Florida region they're the only ones who see the Buffalo/Miami game at 4. Why?

Same here. Who thinks most the country wants to see Chargers v. Vikings?

Sorry squicken:

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The numbers are in on quarterback Nick Foles' two-year contract extension with the St. Louis Rams.

As expected, the deal will pay him almost $14 million guaranteed. The exact amount of guaranteed money is $13,792,000 and includes a $3 million signing bonus, a fully guaranteed base salary this season of $1,042,500 and a $2 million roster bonus to be paid on Sept. 1.

There are also $4.5 million in not likely to be earned incentives available based on going to the Pro Bowl, playoff appearances and wins. His cap number for 2014 has gone up from just over $1 million to just over $4 million.

Here's the breakdown of the deal, with all numbers courtesy of ESPN Stats & Information:

Base salary: $1,042,500 (fully guaranteed)

Roster bonus: $2 million (fully guaranteed, paid on Sept. 1)

Workout bonus: $26,240

Signing bonus proration: $1 million

Cap number: $4,068,240

Cash amount: $6,068,240

Base salary: $1,750,000 (guaranteed for injury at signing, becomes fully guaranteed on fifth day of next league year)

Roster bonus: $6 million (fully guaranteed, paid out on third day of league year)

Cap number: $8,750,000

Cash amount: $7,750,000

2017 (Voidable based on performance)

Base salary: $10,750,000

Roster bonus: $1,500,000 (paid out on third day of league year)

Cap number: $13,250,000

Cash amount: $12,250,000

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Good morning you fucks.

Since my Packers don't play today, I want all of you to take this gif to heart. Some of you more than others.

tumblr_m8i26rzrs21rv1ckao1_250.gif

Hoping for a day full of fuckery and hilarity.

Fuck off, Silky Johnson!
Raiders vs. Browns

Oh this gon b gud. Browns bout to be on a winning streak!

#DawgPound

Go Brownies! Beat some Raider ass.

lmao

Beach

Raisers haven't won a game in the Eastern time zone since 2009 and haven't won two in a row in 3 years. I can see a loss against the Browns but a win against the Bears next week.

Hope I'm wrong and Raiders take both but I've learned better.

Raisers haven't won a game in the Eastern time zone since 2009 and haven't won two in a row in 3 years. I can see a loss against the Browns but a won against the Bears next week.

Hope I'm wrong and Raiders take both but I've learned better.

We win this week and you win next week. This is fair. :)

Lmao bowe is a fucking bum, he's out. Thank you based farmer🙏🏿
🙏🏿🙏🏿

The best wide receiver in Chiefs history everyone.

BG, if Pettine or farmer had to go at the end of the season? Which would you prefer?

Line_HTX

Good morning!

O-Line better not be atrocious shit as usual and BLOCK PROPERLY and the secondary needs to stop struggling. This defense must play better than their stupidity, but it doesn't help either if the offense is continuously losing the game.

Also someone needs to get a whip and whoop the Special Teams.

Coffee time!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I propose an avatar bet. If the Seahawks get upset all Hawks fans have to eat shit

If the Seahawks lose today, then the Seahawks should be disbanded tomorrow.

I would LOVE to see an upset, but being 0-2 against a team with nothing going for them, I fully expect the Seahawks to not only win, but run up the score to try and motivate the team.

Oh for crying out loud
New Drinking Game:
Do a shot every time a DraftKings ad comes on. Applies during NFL games.
You will be drunk by kickoff.

Top Bottom