• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the comeback!

image.php

Ah. Has my gf help relieve some of the depression of this game. She doesn't understand a lick about sports, but god she's a good sport. This still sucks though. I'm just waiting for the afternoon games. This is probably my lowest point ever as a Dolphan. Lower than 1-15.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I tried to tell you, Dolphins fans. Suh is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Philbin will be fired this week.

Miami is going to get gutted, they'll be the 2015 SF 49er's, but at least these guys will have made sure they got rid of Philbin by giving up on the season in week 3!
But Mike Tannenbaum will survive the culling, and that must means more of the same. He's had Ross' ear for a while. No reason to think bringing in his guys will change anything.

Always more room on the Gunners bandwagon!

After all these years, Arsenal decides today is the day to realize that the objective of football is scoring goals not racking up passes.

Oh well, if I weren't a United fan, I would be happy for Arsenal. They've been on the other end of a couple of these kinds of routs over the years. About time they get their revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom