• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where the Panthers need to take the next step if they want to be a legit team.

They play way too close to their competition in games like this.

The Packs and Pats of the world bury teams like the Bucs.

squicken

At least Sanchez emotes like he gives two shits.
Hey I am done with Bradford. He sucks. I want them to play Sanchez as well. I'm just saying that Eagles fans are fooling themselves if they think this season can be saved. Team is broken on many levels

How many third and long conversions is that now?

Sifl

First time watching a Bills game, with the way ESPN talks about them and their defense I was expecting... more. Didnt realize their defensive rating overall and passing was so low.

Hey I am done with Bradford. He sucks. I want them to play Sanchez as well. I'm just saying that Eagles fans are fooling themselves if they think this season can be saved. Team is broken on many levels

How many third and long conversions is that now?

Oh yeah. But the dude should at least get a chance. Can't possibly be any worse than Bradford. Dude should be out of the league after this year.

9apF6jl.gif

Trey

First time watching a Bills game, with the way ESPN talks about them and their defense I was expecting... more. Didnt realize their defensive rating overall and passing was so low.

Brady chapped their asses in week two, and Miami racked up a bunch of garbage time yards in a blowout, but the Bills D has been off all season. And really undisciplined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom