• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

@McClain_on_NFL
Let's see. What can I write nice about the Texans in the first half. Uh, um, well, ah -- nothing!

@McClain_on_NFL
I know Arian Foster has been out, but so far, he was better in Draft Day.

@McClain_on_NFL
I'd like to be honest here: The Texans are pathetic! 28-0? Are you kidding me? They're horrible.

TL7o0ht.gif

Beach

Raiders played a terrible first half and only down by 2. It feels like they haven't even played offense for more than 5 minutes.

Line_HTX

@McClain_on_NFL
Let's see. What can I write nice about the Texans in the first half. Uh, um, well, ah -- nothing!

@McClain_on_NFL

@McClain_on_NFL
I'd like to be honest here: The Texans are pathetic! 28-0? Are you kidding me? They're horrible.

Give me an Autumn anime to watch before baseball at the top of the hour.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So Novak missed that by like 10 yards right?
I don't ever stop watching these games y'know. At least I have amazing food for halftime. Crawfish balls and nachos.

@McClain_on_NFL

@McClain_on_NFL

@McClain_on_NFL

This is just embarrassing. We're might be the worst team in the NFL this year.

Nice to see Chip Kelly realize 'oh shit, I should throw downfield to open up the short and mid-field passes. And wow, maybe I can actually get a score or two that way too'

Kicko

Haha no surprise the Bills look like hot garbage. Can't wait for hockey to really start

I think we're in need of some perspective here. We beat a bad Colts team and topped the lowly Miami Dolphins. Then we were absolutely embarrassed by the Patriots. Given the level of competition, maybe we're not as good as we think.

And yeah, I can't wait for hockey season. That Eichel guy is like...Pretty good lol.

Spinluck

@McClain_on_NFL

@McClain_on_NFL

@McClain_on_NFL

does Foster really comeback against us

#freeWatt

Even when the texans do well on defense, they do stupid ass fucking penalities to give Atlanta a first down. That second(?) drive was reminiscent of the first year texans. Just disgusting. Time to fire some coordinators, because they also have no capability to use the team's actual talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom