• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Ride.

Ride..

Ride...

Ride....

Thunder! Thunder!! Thunder!!! Thunder!!!!

Thunderhorse!!!!

CQAnqm7WgAAPce1.jpg

CQBFemRWUAAEubm.jpg:large

CPs1do1WwAAj1uV.jpg:large

CQAnqmRXAAAmwn2.jpg

jbug617

Banned
BAL @ PIT

NYJ @ MIA (London - 9:30AM)

NYG @ BUF
CAR @ TB
OAK @ CHI
KC @ CIN
HOU @ ATL
JAC @ IND
PHI @ WAS

CLE @ SD
MIN @ DEN
GB @ SF
STL @ ARI

DAL @ NO

DET @ SEA

Bye: NE, TEN

Tom Nook

BAL @ PIT Vick is back

NYJ @ MIA (London - 9:30AM)

NYG @ BUF
CAR @ TB
OAK @ CHI
KC @ CIN CIN continues streak
HOU @ ATL ATL are red hot.
JAC @ IND
PHI @ WAS PHI will be 2-2; EDP will be happy.

CLE @ SD
MIN @ DEN
GB @ SF Niners Bi...... Fuck Kap :(
STL @ ARI

DAL @ NO Upset Pick

DET @ SEA

Trey

When can we start an official offseason/draft thread?

Need to built around the young talent we have: Matthew Stafford, Ameer Abdullah, Darius Slay, Eric Ebron, Golden Tate, DeAndre Levy etc.

what do you think is the problem with the Lions this season?

Miracle

27 years young bruh

I don't mean in age, I mean in experience. He's been in the league 7 years now. 8 next season.

Serious question: do you really expect much more from him from here on in? Do you really think the Lions shouldn't consider a change at QB?

Bread

Banned
I do a lot of sad shit on the daily. Cry, drink, hype up shitty players, and trick myself into thinking we'll draft well. It's really not that bad, kinda calming. I can teach you!
lmao

i wondered why you weren't too upset about the constant madden ass kickings

KaYotiX

Banned
3-0 bitches!

Rodgers still lighting up scoreboards without poor Jordy.

That D needs to tighten up in the 4th though.... Hate that they let teams score just because they are up by alot.

3-0 bitches!

Rodgers still lighting up scoreboards without poor Jordy.

That D needs to tighten up in the 4th though.... Hate that they let teams score just because they are up by alot.

Aaron Rodgers is the 2nd best QB of all time (just ahead of Pip Rivers). I'm not surpised by the way he's playing even without his top receiver. That's what makes him and Tom Terrific a cut above the rest. You could give them the shittiest receivers in the league and they'd still light it up.

Milchjon

So I guess Rodgers breaking all the records, winning the SB and going unbeaten is inevitable now.

Too bad we can't rely on the Seahawks this year.

Eznark doesn't deserve him.

No way on this planet is anybody going 19-0.

Patriots have a better chance than GB, IMO. Packers will face Cardinals and Denver both on the road. Sure, Peyton's arm looks like a noodle but they have a great defense. Cardinals are even better at home than Denver. If I had to pick a favourite to win the whole thing, I'd take the Cardinals right now.

Patriots D gets a lot of hate for some reason, but they are much better than advertised. And they will improve during the year as they always do. Pats went to SB a few years ago without a healthy Gronk and with zero defense. This team is much better than that.

linkboy

Green Bay is going to kick San Francisco's ass even worse then the Steelers and Cardinals did (and I say this as a 49ers fan).

Fuck you, Jed York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom