• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

I don't really consider Stanford a high profile program. They're a Power 5 school that had a nice run though.

I'll give you LSU and FSU as teams I should've mentioned, although LSU seems to mostly develop NFL caliber defensive talent.
I actually forgot UCLA, too.

Who says pro style offenses are dead?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CQmmjnkUAAALjXg.png

How the fuck....

$20 million well spent.

WedgeX

Banned
I had stemmied hope all fucking week long. All game long. And then the defense goes and does something amazing. And Stafford decides to actually pass. Calvin gets the ball at the appropriate last second, even. My brain switches into hope mode.

And then I am crushed. Again. As always happens. Got dang it.

squicken

I feel bad for bad for Browns, Lions, Jags, Texans etc fans. But really, stop cheering for loser franchises. What does that prove?

I actually forgot UCLA, too.

Who says pro style offenses are dead?

UCLA hasn't run a pro-style offense in a few years. They were very spread/pistol heavy with Hundley and Noel Mazzone.

There are a decent number of pro-style schools still, they just aren't the ones making headlines and playing for titles, except Alabama.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Still can't believe it. I sometimes really think we're cursed. Despite the 0-4 start there will not be a locker room breakdown. We'll get a W against the Cardinals but playoffs are gone.

GG HawksGAF

We're cursed, it's the only explanation. There is no science or luck or logic to this, none of it applies.

Stafford led a masterful final drive. I've shitted on him all season but that was good football against a good team in a tough environment. And our best player fumbles on the 1 yard line. You couldn't write a better choke story.

Still can't believe it. I sometimes really think we're cursed. Despite the 0-4 start there will not be a locker room breakdown. We'll get a W against the Cardinals but playoffs are gone.

GG HawksGAF

Sorry bro. That's a terrible way to lose, but look on the bright side better draft picks.

We suck too, but hey we need to win for morale!

0-4. Gonna be 0-5 after the Cardinals blow us out. The season is over fellas. It's been fun. If this was a good organization I could sleep well tonight knowing the front office would be fired at the end of the year. But this is the Lions. And Marth Ford is gonna bring the band back, just watch. Mayhew will get to rebuild this team, AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom