• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for bad for Browns, Lions, Jags, Texans etc fans. But really, stop cheering for loser franchises. What does that prove?

I root for my home teams win (mostly lose) or draw. I could never be no bandwagon punk.

Dear Detroit,
I'm sorry. We understand.
Love, Cleveland.

RELAYER

Banned
fish.0.gif

Looks like a character from Mortal Kombat 2

What part did refs blew the call?

If he tried to recover but it "accidentally" rolls out then it's a touch back but if he intentionally not even try to recover and just push it out then it's a flag on us.

Obviously he didn't even try to recover it and just punch it out so it's intentional therefore would of been a flag on us.

It's a stupid rule but a rule nonetheless. Refs fucked up.

Kiryu

If he tried to recover but it "accidentally" rolls out then it's a touch back but if he intentionally not even try to recover and just push it out then it's a flag on us.

Obviously he didn't even try to recover it and just punch it out so it's intentional therefore would of been a flag on us.

It's a stupid rule but a rule nonetheless. Refs fucked up.
Thanks for the explaination!

If K Wright really tried to recover the fumble ball... He would be first one to recover because golden tate probably was too far away to recover that ball?

Why would it be at yard 1 or 2 line for lions possession if fumbled?

they'll run out of apologies from the first half of the 9er Packers game...

they'll sweep this under the rug.

in their defense, none of those penalties/missed penalties would have made a difference in our game. kap is trash and even if they marched the ball down to the 1 yard line for us he would've fucked it up somehow

If K Wright really tried to recover the fumble ball... He would be first one to recover because golden tate probably was too far away to recover that ball?

probably where CJ lost it.

Honestly if KJ tried to recover I think 9 out of 10 times he would of recover and we would have won anyways. But I think he wanted to play it safe and just knock it out, however that actually is against the rules LOL.

But in KJ's defense Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, SVP and Ray Lewis all did NOT know that rule existed either.

Afrikan

in their defense, none of those penalties/missed penalties would have made a difference in our game. kap is trash and even if they marched the ball down to the 1 yard line for us he would've fucked it up somehow

Season is still early FMT... we just got to beat the Giants and Ravens....and we'll be 3-3 heading into that Seahawks game.

we lost/blownout by

Big Ben and the Steelers
Arians and the Cards (Great Coach)
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers

understandable.

eznark

Banned
So the narrative now will be the refs stole the game and not that Calvin Johnson fumbled away the remnants of the season.

Must be nice.

Season is still early FMT... we just got to beat the Giants and Ravens....and we'll be 3-3 heading into that Seahawks game.

we lost/blownout by

Big Ben and the Steelers

understandable.

and thats fine if we were even mildly competitive in those games. in two out of those 3 games, the game was over before the end of the half. in yesterdays game our defense had the luxury of playing a team on a short week who had to fly across the country. if we played the packers in greenbay on a short week they would drop 50 on us without a doubt

i will happily eat crow if it happens, but i HIGHLY doubt kap is going to turn things around anytime soon. again i say, there is no Qb in the league playing worse than he is

Drakeon

we lost/blownout by

Big Ben and the Steelers

understandable.

Nah man, we're done. Giants and Ravens will trounce us.

eznark

Banned
Johnson when asked about batted ball: "At the end of the day I have to hang onto the ball. Can't leave it in officials hands."
Johnson when asked about batted ball: "At the end of the day I have to hang onto the ball. Can't leave it in officials hands."

Afrikan

and thats fine if we were even mildly competitive in those games. in two out of those 3 games, the game was over before the end of the half. in yesterdays game our defense had the luxury of playing a team on a short week who had to fly across the country. if we played the packers in greenbay on a short week they would drop 50 on us without a doubt

i will happily eat crow if it happens, but i HIGHLY doubt kap is going to turn things around anytime soon. again i say, there is no Qb in the league playing worse than he is

Game got out of hand versus the Steelers... we had easy dropped passes that could've extended drives..built confidence for Kap and the offense...then when we tried to make another run, Hyde fumbled before we even started.

this is the worse I've seen Kap play... Cards and Packers game....horrible passes and playing not to turn the ball over.

but we also are still calling horrible plays..

there have been other good starting QBs who had horrible back to back games... just gotta see if Tomsula makes some changes to the oline and to the playcall and imo formations (get rid of jumbo read option plays..especially in important situations)

MikeTirico @miketirico

On the touchback. Official involved said he thought bat was inadvertent. Clearly it wasn't. Not reviewable because it is a foul
How can a ref standing right there rule it inadvertent? Starting to make NBA refs look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom