• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

effzee

Finally a good throw

and it's dropped

3rd down throw was either too far or too short

So many missed opportunities. Bad throws turning into INTs. Good throws dropped. Terrible flags and no calls.

Team is just a walking disaster. Should be up big. Can't every put it together.

squicken

So many missed opportunities. Bad throws turning into INTs. Good throws dropped. Terrible flags and no calls.

Team is just a walking disaster. Should be up big. Can't every put it together.

Two completions to Cooper on 7 targets. Not all his fault, but why does he play?

KingBroly

Banned
I pray that it happens. The problem is... IF they bring in a new HC, he'll want to bring in his own coaching staff.

My belief is that they'll promote Callahan from within and he'll have the option to retain the existing staff.

Possibly. Take what's strengthening the team now (good OL play) and build from there, though we still have quite a few problems, namely LB, DB, WR and QB.

We should be destroying the Eagles. Maybe McCown should have played until Brees was back to 100%

A big thing for NFL coaches is putting their star QB back in before they are healed for whatever reason. Even if the backup is winning games and playing well enough, they are willing to risk losing their 1st string QB for the season just to say they started the big name QB. Fucking stupid.

effzee

Think we both lost. But I'll say if Bradford was in this game he would've been dead before the first ended.

Bradford has looked good between the 20s. His problem is the endzone. 2 horrible picks that cost the Eagles anywhere from 6-14 points.

Top Bottom