• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Need a Foles TAINT now, so I can turn the game off and go laugh at Philly instead. The last thing I need is for this to be dragged out for another quarter, it's that hope that will destroy a man's soul.
Laugh at the Eagles for what? Being up against brees, or for putting up 300 yards I one half. You need to worry about your own garbage team rather then anyone else's.

Is Foles still better than Bradford? Did we both lose?

Foles makes some dumb throws but yeah, I'll take Foles over Bradford every time. I'll take the occasional stupid decision under pressure in exchange for the ability to get the ball in the general vicinity of receivers downfield.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt because that's probably years of watching Bradford stink up the joint talking. There's a chance that I have gone full Yankee and would take Kaep and still be happy.

Why are the Falcons in shogun for most of this game? Freeman and the run game are a huge reason why they're 4-0, and all their nice flashes have been on the ground today.

NFL coaches overthinking it, man.

Atlanta.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom