• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

RBH

wasfail.0.gif

ampere

The Pats game is blacked out on Sunday ticket channels since it's on CBS, but that stupid Old Browns vs New Browns game is still on in OT

Dumb

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can someone explain what happened on Stafford's pick? Missed the start of the game but immediately saw we had two turnovers with a Stafford pick and an Ameer fumble.

Either way I'm extremely confident we're going to win this game. Lions will take care of business HawksGAF, RamsGAF and 49ersGAF :)jnc)

Random jak trivia for the day: When Theo Riddick is on the field the Lions pass 90% of the time and it seems to work a lot when we target him. Glad to see him and Zenner get some of the workload.

TheFatOne

Solder needs to get his ass in gear. Unbelievable how slow he was getting off the line on a quick snap. Brady had the linebackers barely being set, and it looked like it was going to be another easy play. So bad by Solder right now.

cdyhybrid

Can someone explain what happened on Stafford's pick? Missed the start of the game but immediately saw we had two turnovers with a Stafford pick and an Ameer fumble.

Either way I'm extremely confident we're going to win this game. Lions will take care of business HawksGAF, RamsGAF and 49ersGAF :)jnc)

Random jak trivia for the day: When Theo Riddick is on the field the Lions pass 90% of the time and it seems to work a lot when we target him. Glad to see him and Zenner get some of the workload.

I'm rooting for you guys! Doesn't really matter because the Hawks are trash and won't do anything this season, but at least I get to laugh at Cards-Age!

Top Bottom