• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

How about them Bears

pBtaED5.jpg

Praise be Jaysus.

Can someone explain what happened on Stafford's pick? Missed the start of the game but immediately saw we had two turnovers with a Stafford pick and an Ameer fumble.

Either way I'm extremely confident we're going to win this game. Lions will take care of business HawksGAF, RamsGAF and 49ersGAF :)jnc)

Random jak trivia for the day: When Theo Riddick is on the field the Lions pass 90% of the time and it seems to work a lot when we target him. Glad to see him and Zenner get some of the workload.

stfu we have more wins than the lions you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

p.s.

i picked the lions to win kas. restore the roar!

Can someone explain what happened on Stafford's pick? Missed the start of the game but immediately saw we had two turnovers with a Stafford pick and an Ameer fumble.

Either way I'm extremely confident we're going to win this game. Lions will take care of business HawksGAF, RamsGAF and 49ersGAF :)jnc)

Random jak trivia for the day: When Theo Riddick is on the field the Lions pass 90% of the time and it seems to work a lot when we target him. Glad to see him and Zenner get some of the workload.

Basically he rolled out to the left and, forgetting he is Matt Stafford and therefore lacks any touch or accuracy, chucked it right into the defenders hands instead of lobbing it over him to the receiver a couple of yards behind him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BROWNS WIN! BROWNS WIN! BROWNS WIN!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU CONFRONTATION!

ANYTHING IS POSSSIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

gogosox82

Did i just hear the Josh McCown has thrown for 456 yards today? And against the Ravens?

Edit: And they just beat the Ravens. Wow what is up the Ravens? They are 1-4 now.

brentech

The last time the Browns best the Ravens, the refs overturned a play they weren't supposed to, but made the right call. Another game ending field goal that had gone in but bounced off the back side of the middle ground pole and back into the end zone.

Top Bottom