• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Milchjon

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What's with the racist Browns kicker name?

#NotAllKickers
full

Furyous

AWWW SHIT MCCOWN leading. His wiley veteran sense of football intangibles once again prove useful. This was such a hard fought victory and what I want to see out of the Browns. We ran the football and Barnidge played his best game as pro in my opinion. Damn McCown really had 457 yards passing. That's the highest total I can remember a Browns QB having since the return. Granted his efficiency numbers weren't great but fuck that we won.

All I need is my Cards to win against Statpadford and all we be right in the world if that Boston team loses, in my opinion.

*EDIT*

Cutler won the game after almost fumbling it away. Shout out to JC.

TheFatOne

Pats defense right now is just like the 2010 defense. Going to depend on who they play in the playoffs in order to get to the super bowl. Can't stop teams running or throwing.

Top Bottom