• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great 3rd conversion by Stafford to Megatron. Offense seems to be flowing relatively well. We're missing Ebron though.

We lost to the Chargers down like 3 Oline starters and it took overtime to barely beat the Ravens down the majority of their wrs?
we made!

browns-kid.jpg
#Ohio

We lost to the Chargers down like 3 Oline starters and it took overtime to barely beat the Ravens down the majority of their wrs?
we made!

I like to look it as a win over the Shitbirds BoBandy. I mean We put their players back into jail and they are out of our lives for a while. I mean they'll be back. But for a while, the Shittageddon has been averted.

That's just the first of many cans he'll be crushing if he chooses the Browns #lifestyle.

Might as well get him acquainted with the taste of alcohol early.

DISCLAIMER: Obviously not being serious and I don't encourage underage drinking in any form, but especially toddler drinking. Parents please do better!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
God damnit. Corey Redding, former Lion, with the pick.

Just a nice play by Redding reading that dump off to Ameer. Tough play for a defensive end to make.

TheFatOne

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago
LB Dont'a Hightower remains on sideline, with athletic trainer Jim Whalen next to him. Team says it is a rib injury. Questionable to return.

Hightower with a rib injury

JABEE

My team kicked NOLA Ass! The Eagles tried to give the game away and still almost dropped a 40-burger on the Saints!

Milchjon

That's just the first of many cans he'll be crushing if he chooses the Browns #lifestyle.

Might as well get him acquainted with the taste of alcohol early.

DISCLAIMER: Obviously not being serious and I don't encourage underage drinking in any form, but especially toddler drinking. Parents please do better!

They're only getting him acquainted with the taste of water tho

Godslay

Banned
Those screens by the Raiders are well blocked. Broncos have to fight through that first block or they'll keep gashing them.

Top Bottom