• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

WedgeX

Banned
If Detroits other teams had not stepped up right now would be unbearable.

Such a long time to wait for a rebuild that might turn out terribly anyhow.

Maybe the Fords can get Lee Iacocca? Is he still alive?

Godslay

Banned
Look Godslay you piece of shit, eat a bag of fuckin infected dicks you degenerate excuse for a gibbon.

That being said, lets be friends.

Fine.

/StepBrothersHug

More specifcally, wade's defenses sputter out late season and post season. But we'll see this year.

That's why it's important that O manages the time the D sees the field. If this D remains injury free for the most part, and they aren't ground out they'll be fine if we make the playoffs.

rando14

What's your point?

Any reasonable Bronco fan knows that this is probably the last year we maintain "dominance" over the division. Even this year, it is shaky as O is hit or miss.

Wade is probably gone after this year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we go after Bengals Vance Joseph again this year.

It will open up after PM retires, nobody should deny that. Best Broncos can hope for is that Oz is good enough to continue winning.

Broncos D looks 2013 Seahawks-tier: fast, physical, with great pass-rushing and great DB's.

Only thing I'm concerned about is Peyton: from my (admittedly limited) eye, yall are winning in SPITE of him instead of him just facilitating games. Multiple picks every other game it seems. Running game seems very poor as well. That might not cut it in the long run if there are injuries or in the playoffs against teams that feast and capitalize on turnovers like the Pats

That said, I LOVE what yall are doing on D, tons of fun to see

RBH

I totally missed San Andreas being in theaters 😡

Grand Theft Theater
NH9gE7v.gif

0/10

Godslay

Banned
Broncos D looks 2013 Seahawks-tier: fast, physical, with great pass-rushing and great DB's.

Only thing I'm concerned about is Peyton: from my (admittedly limited) eye, yall are winning in SPITE of him instead of him just facilitating games. Multiple picks every other game it seems. Running game seems very poor as well. That might not cut it in the long run if there are injuries or in the playoffs against teams that feast and capitalize on turnovers like the Pats

That said, I LOVE what yall are doing on D, tons of fun to see

I like it too. PM has to de-vinegar his old balls or convert to game manager. TOs and short drives are killing us, it's fixable but it has to start with Manning.

:jnc

Someone had too many Coors Light?

I'd be mad too, if I paid a grip of cash for all that beer and didn't get jak'd.

Top Bottom