• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Del Rio had "no answer" when asked about 4th and 19 screen pass to Reece

Carr on the 4th and 19 screen: "That was the call we went with."

Fucking Musgrave

MRSA

Banned
Del Rio had "no answer" when asked about 4th and 19 screen pass to Reece

Carr on the 4th and 19 screen: "That was the call we went with."

Fucking Musgrave

As much as I blame Musgrave, I blame Carr too. He does not know how to progress through his reads whats so ever.

Musgrave will be fired at the end of the season, JDR is known for firing his assistants.

That being said, we ran a lot more 3-4 looks and it works? Our D-Linemen are just fatties that can occupy space, why the hell not? Mack is best as a ball hawking OLB and Aldon Smith needs more booze.

Godslay

Banned
Wade Philips D always overachieves the first year, see Cowboys and Texans, after that they flame the fuck out.

What's your point?

Any reasonable Bronco fan knows that this is probably the last year we maintain "dominance" over the division. Even this year, it is shaky as O is hit or miss.

Wade is probably gone after this year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we go after Bengals Vance Joseph again this year.

It will open up after PM retires, nobody should deny that. Best Broncos can hope for is that Oz is good enough to continue winning.

brentech

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 38m38 minutes ago
"I never talk about a man's money until his game get funny. His game is past funny." - @DeionSanders
CREx8AZUwAE4HWR.jpg
Amazing.

MRSA

Banned
What's your point?

Any reasonable Bronco fan knows that this is probably the last year we maintain "dominance" over the division. Even this year, it is shaky as O is hit or miss.

Wade is probably gone after this year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we go after Bengals Vance Joseph again this year.

It will open up after PM retires, nobody should deny that. Best Broncos can hope for is that Oz is good enough to continue winning.

Look Godslay you piece of shit, eat a bag of fuckin infected dicks you degenerate excuse for a gibbon.

That being said, lets be friends.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What's your point?

More specifcally, wade's defenses sputter out late season and post season. But we'll see this year.

Top Bottom