• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Man God

Non-Canon Member
...wait the Cowboys would be in first place if the Giants somehow lose tonight, which they might because they need to lose a lot in their years of destiny.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man.. We are gonna be battered.

going_to_die_indiana_jones.gif

What choice does he have? The entire team looked like trash. You can't give them a coddle speech when they are staring a complete blowout in the face.

I'm not against benching him, but there's way better ways to handle it than to give some dumb ultimatum of "throw another interception and you're benched"

Godslay

Banned

Like I told Gooster on Twitter, I don't know why you would wish for this. All it means is that Eli beats Brady at least twice a year.

Oh no Godslay is back.

I don't want him to see me at my worst next week when Denver comes to town. D:

It's alright. You are preemptively forgiven. You could say the nastiest Canadian shit ever (which I'm sure is full of fricken As and gosh darns) and at the end of the day it will be okay.

I think I trust Weeden more, to be honest. Matt C. is the worst NFL QB I've ever seen at reading defenses and not tipping them off.
Trust him to do what? We can't win a game with him. It literally can't be worse.

Sounds like something you just say to keep the fans satisfied instead of fielding those questions for 2 weeks due to the bye.

When is Romo projected to be back by? What about Dez?

No, coming from the ginger robot that's pretty definitive.

Dez could be back next game! Romo still had to miss at least 4 games due to being on the short term IR. Unless we're giving up on the season we should see him against Miami.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The only guy to stand up and talk to the locker room after the game?

Backup linebacker Josh Bynes.

Not Stafford (who Detroit didn't even let talk to media), not Calvin, not Levy...Bynes.

What a catastrophe.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If they don't beat the Bears next week, 0-16 2 is happening. Everybody will have checked out mentally.

Code:
Bears		
Vikings		
Chiefs               
Packers 
Raiders
Eagles
Packers
Rams
Saints
49ers
Bears

Some of those teams are softer than they'd normally be. I still don't think they get more than 1 or 2.

squicken

I don't even know what to make of the Eagles. Great win today yes but still so many mistakes. They could have or should have put up 50 points with the way the Saints played on D.

Bradford got over the 2 picks and played much better as the game went on but some of his throws are baffling in how bad they are. He had 2 guys open for TDs and under-threw.

Oh well I think the team is better than what it has shown but it never seems to come together at the same time.

Bradford still needs to improve a lot. These WR's aren't good enough to make plays on bad throws. At least the offensive line finally showed up and played a full game pass and run blocking.

Hopefully Giants lose tonight and next week we are playing for first place weird as that is to say.

He really needs the run game to work so play action gives him easier reads. Especially in the first halves. Once he settles in his ball location improves. But watching today, it felt that Chip was trying to hide him. Doesn't show in stats, but he slowed things down and ran the play clock down more than I have ever seen him do. Don't think Chip trusts him

Milchjon

Time for bed.

PS: Some of you guys take this thread and its people too seriously. We're all something like friends!

*grouphuggles everyone*

Bitanator

I think I trust Weeden more, to be honest. Matt C. is the worst NFL QB I've ever seen at reading defenses and not tipping them off.

Dude is 0-11 as a starter, they have to change it up. This is a guy who looks like he just saw his puppy get run over by an 18 wheeler, and not just after a bad play, but all the time he has this face. Weeden is that piece of shit that dangles after you shit and you try to wiggle it off but it won't break, then you have to wipe it off and then you have an even bigger mess.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Yo I want to see Megatron with brady. Moss with brady was a sight to see...
That would be awesome for me, and I can't imagine they wouldn't give up a #2 pick for him either. Win win win.

I can't even see them beating the Bears. Vikings will eat them alive and so will GB
I think if they fire Caldwell and promote Austin, they can still get four or five wins. Chicago at home, Minnesota at home, Chiefs in London, Raiders... If they don't, then I think two wins is tough. I don't see them winning before the bye... Maybe they best Oakland and whoever they play on Thanksgiving.
I think the Lions go 1-15.
It's possible. Scary, and sad, but possible.

Dude is 0-11 as a starter, they have to change it up. This is a guy who looks like he just saw his puppy get run over by an 18 wheeler, and not just after a bad play, but all the time he has this face. Weeden is that piece of shit that dangles after you shit and you try to wiggle it off but it won't break, then you have to wipe it off and then you have an even bigger mess.

Even if Cassel is no better, Garrett risks losing the team if he doesn't make the change.

MRSA

Banned
Time for bed.

PS: Some of you guys take this thread and its people too seriously. We're all something like friends!

*grouphuggles everyone*

Who the fuck takes this place seriously other than the casuals?

I had some asshole PM me week 1 apologizing to me if he offended me about calling Aldon Smith a drunk (Which he is and there's nothing wrong with that).

The only guy to stand up and talk to the locker room after the game?

Backup linebacker Josh Bynes.

Not Stafford (who Detroit didn't even let talk to media), not Calvin, not Levy...Bynes.

What a catastrophe.

Yep. They've already checked out. Next week's the dagger.

Drakeon

Sigh. Second Niners game I get to watch live and I'm prepping for a blowout by the Giants. I'm here as long as it's competitive.

Top Bottom