• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

brentech

cBj1LTf.png

This was also what I was referring to when talking about Beckham Jr.

The reason linebacker Preston Brown retaliated after a play late in the fourth quarter was because Beckham punched him. Then, three snaps later, the wideout socked safety Duke Williams with a hard right punch across the helmet after an interception. Cornerback Stephon Gilmore, one player who faced Beckham much of the game, described Beckham as a little brother who throws "tantrums" after the whistle.

When Beckham's name is brought up in the locker room Tuesday, the soft-spoken Gilmore shakes his head.

“I don’t know what’s up with him," Gilmore said. "He acts like nobody’s supposed to hit him and you’re supposed to let him catch the ball. He’s weird. He gets mad when you play physical with him. He’s weird.

“He’s different. It’s kind of like you’re playing your little brother and he gets mad at you for being too physical with him — throwing a tantrum. I’m like, ‘Man, we’re playing football. It’s a physical game. ... He’s a prima donna. He feels like he’s on top of the world and nobody’s supposed to do anything to him."

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/06/bills-players-wr-odell-beckham-jr-threw-multiple-punches-is-a-prima-donna/

Either way you have to draft a QB so I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't see any QBs of worth in this draft, at least so far. And lord knows I don't trust this front office to find one.

Besides I can already tell you what's going to happen: we'll draft the best o-lineman available. More help for Stafford. sigh...

Top Bottom