• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

gobears.gif

cdyhybrid

Hawks D hasn't allowed a TD in two games
because they've played shit offenses

I'm still somewhat impressed that we were still able to win with our garbage offense despite losing the turnover battle 3-0.

Doorman

so it begins...

I wish, but no. It's not in Calvin's personality to act that way in the first place, he already had his opportunity to leave if he really wanted to, and the fumble that ultimately cost us the game was entirely on him and nobody else, so that kind of behavior would be ridiculous anyway.

I wish it were true and I wish we did unload him, though. He and Stafford will both be long gone by the time we're ready to actually compete for an Owl.

Bread

Banned
Rapt Sheet @Raporeporter 10 seconds ago
A source close to the two claims that the WR left a sandwich in the fridge overnight and woke up to it gone, Stafford vehemently denying any involvement in its consumption. #Crumbs

no way this can be resolved

LJ11

Unfortunately I'm all too familiar with how Lions fans are feeling right now. Fuck it, at least you don't have to get to emotionally involved the rest of the way.

Top Bottom