• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Bowser

Ray Lewis is right with that...players get fined or suspended for their mistakes, what's gonna happen to that officiating crew? A bad grade and a shrug of the shoulders?

bullshit.

So yeah the Lions got fucked by the Zebras. I'm inclined to hit the "play better and you won't have to worry about the bad calls" line, but that was the difference between them having a very good chance of winning and almost zero chance of winning (in regulation).

That'll be a fun conversation piece this week.

Narag said:
Does this officially make the Seahawks cheaters now too?

The Seahawks were already cheaters. Pete's adderall-riddled protein shakes, Fail Mary, excessive PI, the list goes on and on.

IND @ HOU - WHICH TEAM SUCKS WORSE? TUNE IN WITH A DRINK TO FIND OUT!

BUF @ TEN - Rexy gonna win.
CLE @ BAL - Brownies gonna get pecked.
CHI @ KC - Yup.
SEA @ CIN - Ayup.
STL @ GB - Hyuck!
JAC @ TB - Tampa sucks harder?
NO @ PHI - Mmhmm.
WAS @ ATL - Oh god.

ARI @ DET - 0-5? 0-5.
NE @ DAL - Is murder legal yet?
DEN @ OAK - Because it probably should be.

SF @ NYG - Or at the very least, some serious assault charges.

PIT @ SD - Slap fest.

That loss was worse than the playoffs loss last year fellas. Yea the refs screwed us last year but the Lions had multiple opportunities to win that game and failed. It was a loss, the end. Whereas this was a win snatched from the jaws of victory.

That loss reminded me of the time I almost fucked a chick who was at the time the hottest chick I had ever managed to get into bed. College years. She was playing with my balls, making out with me. Stroking me. She was literally second away from giving me a BJ when she got a call and said "oh...I have to go." I forgot what her excuse was, something about a family member's car breaking down or some shit. I must have had that boner for an hour after that shit.

Never saw her again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh, Detroit got screwed by the refs? Color me surprised.

Doesn't matter. Fire Lombardi.

RBH

That loss was worse than the playoffs loss last year fellas. Yea the refs screwed us last year but the Lions had multiple opportunities to win that game and failed. It was a loss, the end. Whereas this was a win snatched from the jaws of victory.

That loss reminded me of the time I almost fucked a chick who was at the time the hottest chick I had ever managed to get into bed. College years. She was playing with my balls, making out with me. Stroking me. She was literally second away from giving me a BJ when she got a call and said "oh...I have to go." I forgot what her excuse was, something about a family member's car breaking down or some shit. I must have had that boner for an hour after that shit.

Never saw her again.

lmao

Never saw her again.

lol

jbug617

Banned
Kas needs to come here and speak on these refs holding back the Lions. It's like they got a vendetta or something.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Huh, at first I though the lions fans were grasping at straws, but god damn if he did indeed bat that ball out of the end zone. That's not a simple "oops" that's a game changer in every regard :(. Sorry lions, the shit that happens in Seatle is rediculous. The failmarry still stings.

Syrinx

So yeah the Lions got fucked by the Zebras. I'm inclined to hit the "play better and you won't have to worry about the bad calls" line, but that was the difference between them having a very good chance of winning and almost zero chance of winning (in regulation).

That'll be a fun conversation piece this week.

The Seahawks were already cheaters. Pete's adderall-riddled protein shakes, Fail Mary, excessive PI, the list goes on and on.
I mean, if Johnson doesn't fumble it's a moot point.

rando14

Never saw her again.

Did you have a stinky dinky

LJ11

Never saw her again.

hahahaha

Bsigg12

CQmqd3wUcAA96-I.jpg:large

Mike Tunison @xmasape
Illegal bat out of the end zone. Too bad the ref couldn't see it.

I love the NFL

CRS

Never saw her again.

I hope it was a blown tire at least.

Seems like a rule that is easy to get around, you just have to pretend to make a play on it and abstain from making an effort to get possession as you push it out of bounds with your body.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Seems like a rule that is easy to get around, you just have to pretend to make a play on it and abstain from making an effort to get possession as you push it out of bounds with your body.

Yep, super easy to get around, yet that Seahawks was obvious about batting it out. With a fucking ref staring right at him lol.

Why didn't he just grab the ball and run out of bounds. It would've still been a touchback.

Didn't know the rules, and I didn't either. When I saw him do it I thought "Damn that's a heads up play, don't risk fucking up and just bat it out to take possession..."

I think everybody thought that way.

Agreed, totally arbitrary, you just have to pretend to try to make a play on and "whoops! can't secure the ball!"

And yet, Wright is so obviously just batting the ball out of bounds... the fact that he taps it out then puts his hand down to go into a celebration is pretty telling. If he was trying to secure it, you'd have to assume he would have acted differently :D

I mean, if Johnson doesn't fumble it's a moot point.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that a clear foul was committed and the referees either didn't see it or chose to ignore it.

And I think Chancellor deserves more credit for punching that ball than CJ deserves blame for fumbling it.

Talon

Easy for Seattle to keep on winning prime time games when they get these hilarious calls at the end of games.

Talamius

I can't feel too bad for the Lions. If CJ wraps that ball up then worst case it's 1st and goal about a half yard out.

I can say I have never heard of the batted ball rule. Ever.

Top Bottom