• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Anybody have that pic of Eli handy back during his 2011 Super Bowl run where it showed his stats in the 4th quarter and he was staring directly at the camera?

I need it. For uh...reasons.

Bread

Banned
The giants beat one of the worst teams in the league and they are estimated to go to the super bowl? Nflgaf is strange.

SUCK IT NINERS

And a special SUCK IT to the shitty ass teams that share the division with the Giants hoping their shitty teams would get bailed out by Giants losing too.

FTF

The giants beat one of the worst teams in the league and they are estimated to go to the super bowl? Nflgaf is strange.

This every 4 year nyg nonsense is already played out and annoying and it's only week 5. They are not getting to the super bowl.

Dragon

Banned
It's like one of those JRPGs where some force awakens every certain number of years. In this case, it is a heroic force to slay the forces of evil.

maxresdefault.jpg

Boom! (Love Phantasy Star IV)

This every 4 year nyg nonsense is already played out and annoying and it's only week 5. They are not getting to the super bowl.

I'm going to Sonic Boom your ass back to 2011 so you can see what happens when a super shitty Giants team makes the playoffs and goes on a run.

Vire

It's like one of those JRPGs where some force awakens every certain number of years. In this case, it is a heroic force to slay the forces of evil.
Da fuq? The Niners are literally one of the worst teams in the league and suddenly 'unleash the dragon' mode has been engaged and they are going to the Super Bowl.

lol

I take it as a joke and don't pay it any mind. I simply do not want to see Tom Coughlin fired considering the roster we have right now. The old man doesn't deserve it and he's coaching his ass off this season. He's the man to help rebuild this roster, old age or not.

Da fuq? The Niners are literally one of the worst teams in the league and suddenly 'unleash the dragon' mode has been engaged and they are going to the Super Bowl.

lol

Eagles are shitty
Lol RG3
Romo x Dez hurt

Giants just need to get in the playoffs and anything can happen , they have that shitty bs magic

You know what's lost in the Giants beating the Pats those two runs, is they beat Green Bay in GBAY in both of them as well.

The hail mary against green bay in the second game was an amazing play.

I've brought that up and no one paid attention , BIGGER CHOKE THAN THE PATS LOSING

You're in cold freezing ass Green Bay and lose, lol packers

effzee

Another prime time game and another blown call which decides the game.

Seems like refs get worse every week now.

Fucking Niners ruined my perfect weekend.

Eagles-Giants is going to be huge next week.

FTF

I take it as a joke and don't pay it any mind. I simply do not want to see Tom Coughlin fired considering the roster we have right now. The old man doesn't deserve it and he's coaching his ass off this season. He's the man to help rebuild this roster, old age or not.

Outside of an abysmal season like 4-12, he was never going to get fired. Giants would let him retire or whatever before saying fired.

Top Bottom