• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Outside of an abysmal season like 4-12, he was never going to get fired. Giants would let him retire or whatever before saying fired.
If the team doesn't hit the playoffs, there's a good chance he's gone, bro. If you don't believe that, you don't understand how Mara operates. His being the coach this season was a huge mulligan after last season. Especially after that Jacksonville game.

Gobias

Banned
pi-harbaugh-smile-123014.vresize.1200.675.high.65.jpg

Michigan is looking respectable again. Fuck you Jed York!

Eagles are shitty
Lol RG3
Romo x Dez hurt

Giants just need to get in the playoffs and anything can happen , they have that shitty bs magic

I've brought that up and no one paid attention , BIGGER CHOKE THAN THE PATS LOSING

You're in cold freezing ass Green Bay and lose, lol packers

People really underestimate just how much of a crapshoot the playoffs is. Patriots have luckiest schedule in the world's history, lose Super Bowl. Peyton makes Super Bowl, gets destroyed. Team with just Flacco and Torrey Smith loses to fucking Charlie Batch, beats Luck, Brady, Peyton, AND Prime Kaep back to back to back to back. Rex Grossman even made the fucking Super Bowl. Yet the best looking team in a division for the whole first 5 weeks can't make the playoffs?????

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Utah is actually one of the better defenses in college ball.

Also :jnc at you completely dismissing him after one bad game.

They looked like crap to me. I'm actually a huge Cal fan (alumni and all that)...at this point Goff would be eaten alive by NFL defenses. Anyone who things otherwise is delusional. We won't talk about Kaep getting dismissed after a 4INT game (after never being a volume INT thrower).

Matticers

People making fun of Beckham being emotional is kind of sad. Instantly getting made fun of and called soft after going back out there with an injury to try and help his team win.

Guy is probably overly happy they finally won a game at the very end instead of blowing it like they have a couple times before. Combined with the injury and knowing he might be out for a while.

bionic77

Scary thing is the Giants should be 5-0 this year ...
If the Steelers real kicker didn't get hurt and the Rams were not dirty ass motherfuckers the Steelers would be undefeated and breaking all sorts of offensive records.

But should of doesn't count for shit in any sport.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
before you try to have a civil debate with anyone regarding Kap....vet them to make sure they are not Bitter Alex Fanbois.

You'll be just going around in circles.

True. People just can't seem to get over it and the confirmation bias just spills into every evaluation.

Y'all gonna watch next week

I don't enjoy watching murder.

People really underestimate just how much of a crapshoot the playoffs is. Patriots have luckiest schedule in the world's history, lose Super Bowl. Peyton makes Super Bowl, gets destroyed. Team with just Flacco and Torrey Smith loses to fucking Charlie Batch, beats Luck, Brady, Peyton, AND Prime Kaep back to back to back to back. Rex Grossman even made the fucking Super Bowl. Yet the best looking team in a division for the whole first 5 weeks can't make the playoffs?????

That's why it's funny to hear people say "this will or won't happen in the playoffs"; especially in a season riddled with major injuries. All it takes is an injury to completely change the dynamics of a team or freak plays no one can anticipate. I enjoy hyperbole and joking as much as the next guy in here, but every game needs to be played and with over half a season still left a lot can happen.

Draxal

If the Steelers real kicker didn't get hurt and the Rams were not dirty ass motherfuckers the Steelers would be undefeated and breaking all sorts of offensive records.

But should of doesn't count for shit in any sport.

The margin between mediocre and good right now is razor thin, not many good teams this year, just alot of mediocrity.

Aaron had a really bad day in that championship game against us iirc, even though the Giants d was nothing but pedestrian that year.

There's always a chance but come on. Let's not overestimate what we are here. I like that we're playing above our station and I love that we're in every game but I won't believe that we're more than what we are at the moment.

Top Bottom