• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

squicken

Mr. Brooks is a really underrated Costner film. It even manages to be good despite having Dane Cook in it!

I loved that movie. Silverado is his most underrated film, though it's not really a Costner movie. JFK and Field of Dreams are his two best

Zeke

Happy bday DMczaf!

sLJVuIX.jpg

Bartscottcantwait.gif

Sanjuro

What would be some of your top five or enjoyable film lists then? I had someone ask me this after a few films this weekend, and I realized it's incredibly hard to honestly do it.

What would be some of your top five or enjoyable film lists then? I had someone ask me this after a few films this weekend, and I realized it's incredibly hard to honestly do it.

Jaws top of the list, best movie ever. After that, I dunno. Blues Brothers, My Cousin Vinny, Trading Places and Groundhog Day/Office Space.

Honourable mentions for Big Trouble in Little China and Last Boy Scout, both of which could have made the list on another day depending on my mood and level of exhaustion.

Tom Penny

5 is too hard but I'd watch these every time flipping through channels for starters

Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Unforgiven
Good Fellas
Braveheart

Sanjuro

5 is too hard but I'd watch these every time flipping through channels for starters

Pulp Fiction
Shawshank Redemption
Unforgiven
Good Fellas
Braveheart

I can do a hipster list. But for enjoyable, re-watchable pick up in the middle films?

Jaws
Robocop
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Good, Bad, and the Ugly
The Rock

Top Bottom