• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

BigAT

That is the lone official black super hero movie.

Try watching it. It's crazy.

Um...excuse me?

3932636-6193692709-bm-po.jpg

Sanjuro

Blankman wasn't the same in context. You really need to watch Meteor Man. It has everyone. I think Chris Tucker is even in that.

Fuck the Giants. Everybody picking them for NFC East now.

Four weeks ago everybody picking Eagles/Cowboys.

It's a long season.

Fuck the Giants.

Spinluck

Don't mean to sound like Confrontation but my god the WNBA is horrible.

Quality of play in the NBA has gone down but good lord.

Most impressive looking teams, to me, so far: Patriots, Packers, Cardinals, Jets, Falcons..

Bengals, Broncos, and Panthers look good as well, but I think the Patriots and Packers are in their own class. The Cardinals are impressive on both fronts and the Jets and Falcons look undeniably good, probably coming to a surprise to most.

WedgeX

Banned
Unsure if posted earlier but the Lions' Walker, who left yesterday's game, is done for the year.

Detroit Free Press said:
Defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker will miss the rest of the season after he broke his left leg and dislocated his ankle in Monday's 13-10 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Lions coach Jim Caldwell said today.

Walker suffered the injury on a cut block midway through the fourth quarter, when right guard J.R. Sweezy dived to block him on a second-down running play.

Walker is undergoing surgery to repair his leg today.

There's a gif of the play floating around out there somewhere, for the morbidly curious.

Pepiope

Most impressive looking teams, to me, so far: Patriots, Packers, Cardinals, Jets, Falcons..

Bengals, Broncos, and Panthers look good as well, but I think the Patriots and Packers are in their own class. The Cardinals are impressive on both fronts and the Jets and Falcons look undeniably good, probably coming to a surprise to most.
The loss to the Falcons doesn't look as bad now, but the losses to DAL and WSH?

chip-kelly-der-face.gif

Top Bottom