• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

1237899641_conan_punches_horse.gif
Now that's a talented stunt horse, or its just got a glass jaw.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"Not often do you see Gordon get back to back carries"

Trade him to Browns, Gilbert for Gordon. Who says no?

Me?

BG.. You disrespecting your boy.. People don't forget.. Now Kave is gonna think you are a two-timing sloot instead of standing by your man.

He's gonna steal him now.

Remember BG.

She did.
220px-Hillary_Clinton_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait_crop.jpg

She will probably get knocked up at the end of the game.

Congratulations to her though.

So now you wanna make Man's best friend rule man hmm.. Sorry Weinke. That is not how life works.

The options are

Grova Trump
DM the Shoekiller
and Dr. RBH.

I think we know the answer

How did I become Trump? I love Mexicans and Africans. I just think it's highly egregious to root for them in sporting contest against the United States.

I just want to Make America Great Again. Is that such a bad thing?

Also, real talk Gata is the best President we've ever had. Not even joking.

How did I become Trump? I love Mexicans and Africans. I just think it's highly egregious to root for them in sporting contest against the United States.

Well Gata is the perfect scapegoat to bring us all together.

Me?

BG.. You disrespecting your boy.. People don't forget.. Now Kave is gonna think you are a two-timing sloot instead of standing by your man.

He's gonna steal him now.

Remember BG.

She did.
220px-Hillary_Clinton_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait_crop.jpg
Lol wut? We're talking about Justin Gilbert here. That's not my boy, that's not Kaves boy, that shouldn't be your boy.

I'm not even sure what I just read *pukes

Lmao I wish Kave would take Gilbert as his boy

bionic77

Actually it isn't.
They make mistakes in the secondary but they can actually make plays up front and assuming Shazier is not dead especially in the middle of the field.

I thin that makes us average.

The defense has not really been killing us so far this year.

The biggest problem has been the kicking game.

You don't even have to go that old with it.

I'm 33 and I don't tweet

Yeah but you at least know what twitter is, what an emoji is. My grandpa loves football and he probably doesn't even understand what fantasy football is. They should have commercials based on your age. I don't want him to be confused when he watches football.

Yeah but you at least know what twitter is, what an emoji is. My grandpa loves football and he probably doesn't even understand what fantasy football is. They should have commercials based on your age. I don't want him to be confused when he watches football.

Aww how sweet of you too bad only dicks post here. So take that shit somewhere else!

:jnc

Again you guys want to put an animal above man..

Dega the Dog
Gata the whatever he is..

Jesus..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWAJk32r0ZQ

They make mistakes in the secondary but they can actually make plays up front and assuming Shazier is not dead especially in the middle of the field.

I thin that makes us average.

The defense has not really been killing us so far this year.

The biggest problem has been the kicking game.
They are top 10 in the league as far as points allowed going into this game and held the Asterisks to their lowest point total of the season. They're not average. At least so far.

squicken

Spurrier on a fire at the Auburn football dorm that destroyed 20 books: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet."

Best Spurrier zinger. Still kind of odd timing. If it's not health related, he kind of just quit

Top Bottom