• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Lol wut? We're talking about Justin Gilbert here. That's not my boy, that's not Kaves boy, that shouldn't be your boy.

I'm not even sure what I just read *pukes

Lmao I wish Kave would take Gilbert as his boy

BG..

You broke his heart.

i

Wanting to get melvin to replace him.

smh

BG..

You broke his heart.

i

Wanting to get melvin to replace him.

smh
Lol what I said has nothing to do with Duke. It's more about crow and the other rbs. Duke has carved out his niche in the offense. Duke is obi (as the kids say) my boy. But i doubt he'll ever just be the lead guy, esp with his injury history. He's goat but he needs a good compliment, and as of now we can do better then what we have.
Duke is the pass catching rb I always wanted, how dare you question my intentions!
Edit: or atleast now he's not the lead guy, and our compliments could be better

Grexeno

If Ben was playing this would be a fucking blowout.

EDIT: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lol what I said has nothing to do with Duke. It's more about crow and the other rbs. Duke has carved out his niche in the offense. Duke is obi (as the kids say) my boy. But i doubt he'll ever just be the lead guy, esp with his injury history. He's goat but he needs a good compliment, and as of now we can do better then what we have.
Duke is the pass catching rb I always wanted, how dare you question my intentions!

So you are giving up on Crow? We can't feed him anymore.. No more lunchables?

BG.. Running-backs aren't the issue on the team. We can't stop the run to save our fucking life. It's astounding how much the defense has looked like it has regressed compared to last year. Pett needs to do the thing that he is known for and.. fix the defense and let Flip somehow make McCown and Manziel look good.

Top Bottom