• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Let's all go to bed now, and think about the terrible tragedy that happened tonight.
Actually only mad cause that TD cost me money in a daily yahoo league... promo code: sadness

To quote a great man, "you play to win the game"

Good on Tomlin

hqdefault.jpg

GOAT

They should have had way more than 5 seconds on the clock there. Did anyone else notice the clock running after the touch back? Steelers lost 24 seconds on the clock. Huge blunder

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Of course it's a "Brilliant Call"

If they don't make it, Tomlin is destroyed all week.

only by coward media pussies. A bad call is a bad call if you make the play or not. That was a good call, even if they don't make it. You put the ball in your best players hands to win the game. In that case a direct snap to Bell.

bionic77

Tomlin got roasted for bad fourth down calls with Vick last week, because he got stopped. It's just the nature of the game. You lose, you're a idiot. You win, you're a genius.
The play to Brown was a good play Vick just choked.

The smart play as someone said was a really quick pass and go down immediately.

But since we didn't have that option without a real qb I thought it was not a bad chance to take a chance to go for it all at the end of the game. I did not feel good about our chances in OT. Defense was left for dead and I did not trust the offense with Vick running that shit show.

Top Bottom