• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Yep. He won't be unemployed for long if that ever happens, he is a top tier coach.

Top tier may be pushing it.

Belichick and Arians are the only coaches that come to mind when I think "top-tier." McCoy, Zimmer, Harbaugh and pre-Bountygate Payton are the only other coaches I feel comfortable putting close to that category.

EDIT: You know, I've never really looked at or thought about ranking NFL head coaches.

Bowser

Belichick and Arians are the only coaches that come to mind when I think "top-tier." McCoy, Zimmer, Harbaugh and pre-Bountygate Payton are the only other coaches I feel comfortable putting close to that category.

EDIT: You know, I've never really looked at or thought about ranking NFL head coaches.

McCoy and Zimmer belong no where near "top tier" yet...haven't proved shit.

Generate

Banned

Mike McCarthy

Bowser

How much of that is Rodgers though? Every time I hear Packers fans complaining about his time management skills, so I'm not sure.

McCoy was solid when he was in Denver. Zimmer you may be right about. I just seem to recall him being a good coach elsewhere. Perhaps I'm mistaken?

I assumed you meant as HCs only...McCoy was a good OC in Denver and Zimmer was a great DC in Cincy.

cdyhybrid

You are a terrorist and a whore

I'll pray for you.

AUiNBYD.jpg

I'll say.

The NFL is such a shitshow under Goodell. No one noticed that?

yes? just about everyone notices it and acknowledges it. this is a league that threw away evidence of massive institutional cheating for one of its superbowl "champions", and then changed the rules of the game to allow a noodle armed bum to stay relevant in the league (tom brady)

Bowser

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago
NFL reportedly is declining comment on the 18-second clock error before the Steelers' final drive. #transparency

Jason Vida ‏@jasonvida 9m9 minutes ago West Hartford, CT
Official box. FG at 2:59. Kickoff at 2:56 (touchback). Steelers first play at 2:38.

CRKyi9sWIAAjk9i.jpg

There's no way NFL can keep its head in the sand on this clock issue. That makes it 1000 times worse.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Gifs are the best way to get highlights, so I hope they stop fucking this up.

I'm sick of trying to get NFL highlights by sorting through garbage auto-play videos with terrible on-air personalities who waste a minute getting to the good part.

yes? just about everyone notices it and acknowledges it. this is a league that threw away evidence of massive institutional cheating for one of its superbowl "champions", and then changed the rules of the game to allow a noodle armed bum to stay relevant in the league (tom brady)
What rules did they change for Brady

bionic77

Tomlin made me a racist last week and so I am now qualified to label you one this week.

Leave my boy alone!

Belichick and crew would have been all over that. Get your shit together bionic
Tomlin is a good looking guy. Rare to be good looking AND smart.

Most smart guys look ugly as fuck like the Pats coach. He probably used his horrible looks to justify his rampant cheating and home wreaking too.

NFL reportedly is declining comment on the 18-second clock error before the Steelers' final drive. #transparency

Official box. FG at 2:59. Kickoff at 2:56 (touchback). Steelers first play at 2:38.

CRKyi9sWIAAjk9i.jpg

There's no way NFL can keep its head in the sand on this clock issue. That makes it 1000 times worse.

so? what's going to happen? the nfl will say "woops sry!" and nothing will happen (even if the steelers lost). i'm glad the steelers won now!

cdyhybrid

Nothing will happen. The NFL will release some legalese statement saying they'll perform an investigation, etc. and we'll never hear about it again.

At least the Steelers still won so we don't have to listen to their fans bitch about it.

Tom Penny

CRKyi9sWIAAjk9i.jpg

You realize the dipshit Steelers coaching staff chose to run only two plays to blatantly get to the two minute warning right..who needs time?

Just because your team is stuck with Tomlin doesn't mean others should get your angst. Be joyful, your team won despite not even noticing they lost 18 seconds illegally and ran a wildcat play drawn up by their injured QB to win the game.

Mike Zimmer hasn't won shit.
Mike McCoy hasn't won shit.
Sean Payton hasn't done shit in years.
Harbaugh's Ravens are 1-4. In fact, all of these Coaches are .500 or worse.

You saying you haven't given this an ounce of thought is the understatement of the thread.

Hue Jackson will be the next successful Head Coach.

I wonder where he'll go. :/

I loved Jackson in Oakland. He gave no fucks, knew his team was shit and gambled every play. The NFL needs more coaches like that.

With that said I doubt he becomes a coach again anytime soon. Dude strikes me as another Harbaugh - hard to stomach for long.

MRSA

Banned
I loved Jackson in Oakland. He gave no fucks, knew his team was shit and gambled every play. The NFL needs more coaches like that.

With that said I doubt he becomes a coach again anytime soon. Dude strikes me as another Harbaugh - hard to stomach for long.

He gave no fucks and wanted full control. He also threw the team under the bus at the end of the season.

bionic77

How in the blue fuck does something like that happen? How do any Steelers not notice that?
We are not big on details apparently. Like glancing up at the clock to see how much time is left in the game....

In other news I just won about $200 in my office pick em pool. I had 3 wrong and 2 other people had 2 wrong but they picked the Chargers and I picked the Steelers. If Steelers win we all have 3 wrong and tie breaker I s we try and pick the combined total of the points of MNF game. I picked 44 and I had to get exactly right to win.

I am rich bitch!

It's a miracle!

Top Bottom