• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

FTF

I think it'd be easier if Pats fans just said "yeah Brady is an asshole off the field and does shady shit but I like it when the Pats win so I don't give a shit beyond that"

I think this is somewhat how most Pats fans feel. He is like the Tom Cruise of football. Cruise may be a crazy nutcase about some things, but damn does he make good and entertaining movies.

BigAT

I know you're kidding, but just saying.

It's not his name. He's not a woman. Implying that by calling him a woman he's somehow a lesser man is some grade school shit.

Grade school? How many times have you been banned because the video games someone else liked weren't the video games you liked?

Dragon

Banned
Grade school? How many times have you been banned because the video games someone else liked weren't the video games you liked?

Calling someone a woman to make fun of them is definitely grade school. I've been banned for grade school shit, so if anyone can recognize it, I figure I'd be able to.

Milchjon

I think this is somewhat how most Pats fans feel. He is like the Tom Cruise of football. Cruise may be a crazy nutcase about some things, but damn does he make good and entertaining movies.

Yo yo yo yo, how dare you compare him to Cruise.

He is soooo much hotter.

Spinluck

Pretty disingenuous and not true. Plenty of comments about his junk and getting fucked by Gisele in here also.

Just Googled "Tom Brady in underwear"

bradygayplayer.jpg

This came up no lie. Compared to most places on the net, what is said about Tam is actually pretty tame!

MechDX

Ravens promote Charles James II (Hard Knocks sock guy) to active roster.

He will be a special teams monster. Why? Because Texans

Dragon

Banned
Just Googled "Tom Brady in underwear"

bradygayplayer.jpg

This came up no lie. Compared to most places on the net, what is said about Tam is actually pretty tame!

Oh I'm sure. Trying to change people is fruitless, let chan continue to be a drunk, let Luck continue to be a caveman, etc. I have to stop myself from being self-righteous sometimes, I know I come off that way.

you do seem to take the thread more serious than most.

I take way too many things personally if that's what you're getting at. Introspection is helpful but ultimately pointless if I don't change.

I know you're kidding, but just saying.

It's not his name. He's not a woman. Implying that by calling him a woman he's somehow a lesser man is some grade school shit.

I agree. Only high brow discussions from now on. First topic: stafford's per annum burrito consumption.

Dragon

Banned
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/nfl-statement-on-clock-mistake-in-san-diego/

Because of an error by the clock operator, the game clock was incorrectly started before the Steelers’ first play from scrimmage following the touchback. That first down snap came with 2:38 left to play instead of 2:56, a difference of 18 seconds.

The official game time is kept on the stadium scoreboard, but it is the responsibility of the side judge to supervise the timing of the game. Had the side judge or any of the other six on-field officials noticed the timing error, they could have corrected it.

bionic77

if the white hood fits...
It was a birthday present from eznark and it would have been rude to have said no.

If having manners and wearing a southern pride costume makes me a racist, well than I guess I am a racist. But that makes me angry because it means I have something in common with Tom Brady. :(

It was a birthday present from eznark and it would have been rude to have said no.

If having manners and wearing a southern pride costume makes me a racist, well than I guess I am a racist. But that makes me angry because it means I have something in common with Tom Brady. :(

Have you tricked any cancer patients into not getting their chemotherapy and instead giving you the money for magic water?

You defend rapists, pedophiles and criminals for a living.

You're no better.

Spinluck

Idk man. I think Bell might be the best back in the league after skimming through last nights game on my DVR. :JNC at the chargers though lol.

You're no better.

I think Gata has a point here

You defend all these things, yet I doubt you'd defend a Gata in a court of law.

Something isn't straight here

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Idk man. I think Bell might be the best back in the league after skimming through last nights game on my DVR. :JNC at the chargers though lol.

Well gators don't have rights so..?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You're no better.

I expect this from gotor but I figure even your cooking/poison making classes would tell you that there are different kinds of lawyers.

Top Bottom