• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

g9OF8DE.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
ActStriker and Godslay

TexansGAF would like to request that you move MechDX to team Squicken and remove him from the Texans fan list.

Thanks

cdyhybrid

So Tammy is a Trump supporter and a Dr. Oz impersonator?

I don't get how you can root for him with a clean conscience.

Actually, I do - Pats fans have no conscience.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ActStriker and Godslay

TexansGAF would like to request that you move MechDX to team Squicken and remove him from the Texans fan list.

Thanks

You're not president. I haven't given up on Mech yet, we need to see if the treatments are successful. Anime should bring him back around.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You're not president. I haven't given up on Mech yet, we need to see if the treatments are successful. Anime should bring him back around.

You were fired and we have no president but I think most of us feel the same about this.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Some fanbases are so fragile. You don't see Kave quitting on the Browns, do you? Or Mal quitting on the Saints? Or hammer on the Bucs?

Have some intestinal fortitude, gents.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Spinluck

Is there any chance the Colts cover this week? I could use some extra money. Me no think they are very good Luck or no Luck.

Why even ask this question lol

Not only is it a bad match up for us, but Pagano will never beat a Belichick coached team with these players.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
so you can tell me after the previous posts before yours that your post wasn't a direct shot at mech?

See what I mean about sensitive? For one, Mech and I are cool. He had a bad day. So fucking what. Everybody here has had one. Jak has quit the thread more times that Weeden has thrown ducks. I don't take shots at people subliminally. If I wanted to, for instance, say "Kave is traitorous scum who has abandoned his hometown team," I would just say that.

For your info, the post was about the lifelongs who filter in before the season, then say something like "I HATE THIS TEAM" after a loss and never appear again.

Also, it wasn't like, you know. Serious. Chill.

Milchjon

Read a headline about how liking black coffee makes you a psychopath.

Of course it was a case of a Science Reporting!!! headline, and the study looked at more general tastes:

General bitter taste preferences emerged as a robust predictor for Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism and everyday sadism.

I like IPAs. A lot :-(

Top Bottom