• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Fox318

iaoAmgv.jpg

What constitutes a great coach? Winning is obviously paramount, but after that it seems like the qualities are up in the air. It's also amazing how ready people are to call flavors of the month "great" at something. Does consistency not count anymore?

Idk man. I think Bell might be the best back in the league after skimming through last nights game on my DVR. :JNC at the chargers though lol.

Was there an argument?

bionic77

I think Gata has a point here

You defend all these things, yet I doubt you'd defend a Gata in a court of law.

Something isn't straight here
I don't do criminal law.

I am a personal injury attorney.

I usually take money from flush insurance companies that are generally evil and give it to injured people and some fakers and take a small percentage of the recovery.

Gata has done far more defending of criminals while being a Pats fan than I have ever done professionally. Personally I can't abide being around criminals as either they are dangerous or mentally ill.

Hindl

Emilia Clarke is fine but she isn't even the hottest woman on game of thrones.

And shit you fuckers are brutal with your condiment wars. They all got their place

I don't do criminal law.

I usually take money from flush insurance companies that are generally evil and give it to injured people and some fakers and take a small percentage of the recovery.

Gata has done far more defending of criminals while being a Pats fan than I have ever done professionally. Personally I can't abide being around criminals as either they are dangerous or mentally ill.

Are you like Saul Goodman? Do you call your secretary honey tits?

bionic77

I bet he is a lawyer for some fracking company
:lol

Cmon guys!

I did get a $15,000 referral check from some guy who sued a gas company because they fucked up his well (like you could light the water on fire). I thought the gas company got off light...

I never represent the bad guys. At worst fakers but never evil people.

Spinluck

Was there an argument?

I'm sure you'd find some people even in here that would throw up the names of guys who haven't been all that great for about a season or two outside of highlight bait.

Bell is patient as fuck--could give up on a lot of plays when things aren't there but he doesn't. Waits for the littlest crease and just sides up in there. He can be lethal in the passing game, and is terrifying in the open field. Just all around good. I think he might have had a fumbling problem but I'm guessing he fixed it (can't remember if he did or not).

He could probably go anywhere in the league and still be an asset. Hell, our running game and run blocking was shit last year, but Bradshaw still led the league in HB receptions and TD receptions up until he got hurt. I can say a player like Bell doing that too. I watch some Steelers games just to see him grace the field.

Pretty sure he's not a criminal lawyer.

Maybe he is the type of lawyer that will help me get exemptions from paying my college debt.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm sure you'd find some people even in here that would throw up the names of guys who haven't been all that great for about a season or two outside of highlight bait.

Bell is patient as fuck--could give up on a lot of plays when things aren't there but he doesn't. Waits for the littlest crease and just sides up in there. He can be lethal in the passing game, and is terrifying in the open field. Just all around good, I think he might have had a fumbling problem but I'm guessing he fixed it (can't remember if he did or not).

He could probably go anywhere in the league and still be an asset. Hell, our running game and run blocking was shit last year, but Bradshaw still led the league in HB receptions and TD receptions up until he got hurt. I can say a player like Bell doing that too. I watch some Steelers games just to see him grace the field.

Maybe he is the type of lawyer that will help me get exemptions from paying my college debt.

Only if you learn to cook

Bell is patient as fuck--could give up on a lot of plays when things aren't there but he doesn't. Waits for the littlest crease and just sides up in there. He can be lethal in the passing game, and is terrifying in the open field. Just all around good, I think he might have had a fumbling problem but I'm guessing he fixed it (can't remember if he did or not).

Bell has fumbled once his entire professional career.

Spinluck

:lol

Cmon guys!

I did get a $15,000 referral check from some guy who sued a gas company because they fucked up his well (like you could light the water on fire). I thought the gas company got off light...

I never represent the bad guys. At worst fakers but never evil people.

Shame that it is all wasted on exotic purses and women's perfume.

Milchjon

They try to subsume German wurst under Hotdogs???

That is the worst fucking poster I have ever seen in my life.

I don't do criminal law.

:jnc, I was always kidding around when I made fun of you for being an ambulance chaser. Never thought you actually were one.

Side note: I love when people (usually bank robbers and lawyers) try to act like the money in banks and insurance companies belongs to those companies and is therefore free to take.

Fox318

Bionic is the type of lawyer who teaches his clients how to answer questions like:

Do you know what time it is?

"Yes"

Instead of the time.

Zeke

Hawks gaf what's the deal with Christine Michael? From what I saw he seems like a good back. Doesn't stand around dancing in the backfield trying to make people miss. He makes one cut and hits the gaps good north south runner with power to pick up those tough yards. I've heard his blitz pickup is pretty weak. Why did you trade him away?

Top Bottom