• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Don't know if it was mentioned but Tomsula walked into a door on the way to a press conference, cut his face, and proceeded to talk to the press while bleeding and dabbing his face.

2015 49ers: Officially a Bloody Mess

Furyous

I second this motion as long as it includes a 1st and 3rd in 2015 along a conditional second in 2016 contingent on Manziel taking 45 percent of the snaps. What do the Texans have to lose?

Forgot about Tom Savage. Texan fans: what's with wrong with Tom Savage? Let my guy run with the first stringers in practice for a series or two. Someone needs to root for the third string QB.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson
✔ ‎@AaronWilson_NFL
Ryan Mallett said he just got the wind knocked out of him and was ready to go back in said he tried to go back in but O'Brien said no
10:56 PM - 8 Oct 2015

Brian T. Smith
✔ ‎@ChronBrianSmith
Mallett could've gone back in. Had ankle injury, O'Brien said.
10:41 PM - 8 Oct 2015

Damn. He doesn't even know what he is saying anymore. I don't get how I was so wrong on O'Brien. he is a bumbling fool

bionic77

Don't know if it was mentioned but Tomsula walked into a door on the way to a press conference, cut his face, and proceeded to talk to the press while bleeding and dabbing his face.

2015 49ers: Officially a Bloody Mess
How did he cut his face at the press conference?

Hoyer played better than Mallett. Hoyer actually moved the ball, got first downs, and they resembled an NFL offense. He did what he did last year though, which is when he's indecisive, he lets the defense collapse on him, and then just makes a stupid mistake. Other QBs would throw the ball away or at the feet of their receiver there. He tossed it right to the safety.

minx

Cutler to me is the definition of jekyll and hyde. Or he's the J.R Smith of football. Hot as hell or ice cold.

Which is unfortunately why we won't have the worst record this year. He will win us 3 more games at least. He has the ability to have really good games.

WE DID IT NFL-AGE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_m8zyv43q7N1qefzfmo1_500.jpg

I wish I could tout the Cowboys right now but no way does Weeden beat Tom Brady this week. I normally believe in upsets, but I don't believe in miracles.

Griss

Dolphins called Greg Schiano. Holy shit, things are somehow worse than we thought

Christ almighty. Let's just stick with the dudes we have and see how we go. Either they turn things around or we get a high draft pick. Either way we can be part of the proper coaching market in the offseason.

Only thing keeping me in a good mood is that I'm now 47-17 on picks so far this season. By far my best ever at this stage.

Top Bottom