• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Spinluck

bradyf.gif
=Competitive Fire

cam-bump.gif
=Immaturity

Cism

squicken

Michael Jordan would berate and work the refs like no one's business, and rarely got any techs. He once attacked Reggie Miller and Miller was the one who got ejected

Narag

I agree with (who I assume is) Fred Jackson.

Thank God for Marshawn Lynch.

oops yeah forgot the article http://www.theplayerstribune.com/fred-jackson-seahawks-bills/

Whoever said that clearly doesnt read his playbook.

NFL teams install the offense three times before each season. First install is in OTAs, then they start over and re-install in mini-camp and then again in training camp. It’s a lot to take in, so you get to learn it three times so it all sticks and you can easily make adjustments.

I missed all three of those installs — at least for this offense. I spent my summer back in Buffalo thinking I was going to line up in the backfield for my ninth season as a Bill. But when I got released, I suddenly found myself in a new place learning a whole new offense.

That's the followup.

When the shoe fits.....

Brady had his first ring his second year in the league

What is Cams excuse ?

Are you really gonna use the ring excuse?

If that's the case, Dan Marino should quit his job and let the Trent Dilfers of the world talk about QBing. I can't respect Marino at all.

Fake Edit: and yes I realize that those GIFs aren't one to one situations. But that's the only gif of Cam complaining to the refs (other than his brush up with the brolic one a few weeks ago) I can find. Meanwhile, I can find multiple examples of Thomas Edward Brady The Golden Child throwing hissyfits on the field.

MechDX

Are you really gonna use the ring excuse?

If that's the case, Dan Marino should quit his job and let the Trent Dilfers of the world talk about QBing. I can't respect Marino at all.

Fake Edit: and yes I realize that those GIFs aren't one to one situations. But that's the only gif of Cam complaining to the refs (other than his brush up with the brolic one a few weeks ago) I can find. Meanwhile, I can find multiple examples of Thomas Edward Brady The Golden Child throwing hissyfits on the field.

4 rings. Yes

Also:
Numerous all pro nods.
Pro bowls
MVP awards.
Trophy wife

Hey but Cam has his Superman celebration . Good for him

You don't like Cam Newton.

I get it. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to convince you about him. It's not worth it.

But saying it's A-OK for Tom Brady to act like a baby on the field because he's won is silly.

squicken

Breer on RG3 and Kaep+Tannehill practice squad story

The 2012 sensations are proving to be fool's gold, and fast. Their cases, to be sure, are not identical. Those who study this stuff believe Griffin's issues are from the neck up (mindset, inability to process) and Kaepernick's are from the neck down (passing ability). But they can be consolidated into a larger conundrum facing all NFL teams on an annual basis.

The Dolphins were in drills where defensive players are to shadow offensive guys, but not make plays on the ball. So Tannehill threw one up, missed his target, and rookie DB Tony Lippett picked it off. Tannehill got after Lippett. Some defensive guys took exception with that. On the next play, linebacker Chris McCain ran through a "mock" cut block and broke up a pass. Tannehill's temper flared. McCain responded by saying that someone compensated at Tannehill's level should just get the ball there. And from there, defensive players were going after the ball.

Spinluck

You don't like Cam Newton.

I get it. I'm not going to waste my time and energy trying to convince you about him. It's not worth it.

But saying it's A-OK for Tom Brady to act like a baby on the field because he's won is silly.

Isn't Mech just doing this because the Texans are the worst team in the worst division in football?

There always comes that time when he is a Pats fan for like a week or so out of spite for everyone who cursed his team. We should be used to it. I know I am because he lives through the Pats when they dismantle my team.

Any other Texans fans who wish to pretend that the Pats are actually the Texans next week, now is the time to start.

Fantomex

Isn't Mech just doing this because the Texans are the worst team in the worst division in football?

There always comes that time when he is a Pats fan for like a week or so out of spite for everyone who cursed his team. We should be used to it. I know I am because he lives through the Pats when they dismantle my team.

Any other Texans fans who wish to pretend that the Pats are actually the Texans next week, now is the time to start.

It's called Stockholm syndrome. I would like to study Mecha mind set for the thesis I'm writing for my Masters.

mr2xxx

Banned
Brady is just giving the ref advice about pool covers, a subject he is really passionate about while Cam is asking the ref what kinda laptop he has.

Top Bottom