• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Pepiope

Watching the game film from Sunday and Washington's safety Trinton Robinson was in the hole or backfield on almost every run play. The Eagles were running against a 7-man box a lot. It seemed Washington's defensive gameplan was to take away the run game and dare Bradford to beat them over the top. He was able to do that, but it wasn't until the second half and, of course, the lack of a run game made the Eagles offense too inconsistent.

The most aggravating part was watching the last couple failed drives by Philly. Running it straight into a loaded box for short gains and then getting stuck in 3rd and longs which they failed to convert. I'm not sure if the coaches aren't dialing up packaged plays in those spots or if Bradford just isn't pulling it when he should be, but either way, it needs to stop. Running it when you only have 6 blockers to account for 7 defenders only works when you have 2013 Shady McCoy back there.
They clearly went conservative at the end, that is all on Chip. They tried to burn clock rather than score points while only being up 4. It was stupid, and you could see it a mile away. He can't do that. Chip lost us that game with the playcalling in the 4th Q.

MRSA

Banned
5176765585_baaf04300b.jpg

zychi

Banned
Everything except the shooting is awesome. And since I've only played like 5 matches, I've only used two guns.

They fucking NAILED the star wars feel. Sound, music, art, transitions, etc. are all tonally perfect.
Big problem, its a shooter. The shooting sucks, and the snow map is bland, designed poorly and boring.

But it looks like a star wars game, and that means people will buy it

Line_HTX

STREAKING: The Colts extended their AFC South winning streak to an NFL-record 16 games. It's the longest such streak since the 1972-73 Dolphins won 15 in a row. It began with a win over Houston to end the 2012 season, a game that marked the return of Pagano to the sideline after he missed 12 games while he battled leukemia. ''We gave everybody a game ball from this one,'' Pagano said. ''We could have given out some individual ones but to surpass the only team in the NFL that had a perfect season ... and hold that record now that is something that every man on this football team and everybody in our organization can share.''

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Again, what real meaningful way is that record? Whoo-hoo, they win the division. So what... The only thing they have is a cheese record worth shit. Their streak means NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.

Clearly the problems all start with the people in charge. So wienke and line should be fired.
You're fired

tumblr_nqknrbHXIa1rt66alo1_500.gif

Hmm? Did you say something, puppy?

Mallet is Hard/Heavy attack every play.

Ryan Mallet NEVER saves meter. EX's the pass the instant he gets 25 meter. That explains why he's throwing too hard, too fast over everybody.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CUp7Iyy_MVo/UIAd8BbIfUI/AAAAAAAABAQ/rXsGuQX9GnU/s1600/Ben-Roethlisberger2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hello, there, Steel bitch. Welcome back.

[quote="Spinluck, post: 181167320"]I rewatched some of the game this morning.

When we didn't assign more than one guy on Watt, he was being manhandled 1-on-1 by our RT Reitz.

Are we sure he didn't already put it in autopilot mentally?

Also, I cannot understand the improved o-line play since Luck went out. I think it's an understanding that Hasslebald taking one good luck might kill him there and then on the field. And unlike the Pats, we don't want blood on our hands.[/QUOTE]

You already have blood on your hands. Just ask the cat. Oh, and Matt will be licked for at least 5 sacks.

[quote="jmdajr, post: 181168512"]Watt is going nowhere.

Besides him Clowney..everyone is expendable.

edit: Oh... an Hopskins![/QUOTE]

Fucking thank you.

[quote="bionic77, post: 181168668"]Why would anyone want a [B]attention whore[/B] who quits on his team in the first week of October?

Only Jerrah might be interested in this deal.[/QUOTE]

You mean like Rottenburger?

[quote="jakncoke, post: 181168718"]I had no dreams to be broken, but I now have a stable job to finish at that is nearly impossible to get fired from. Id have to become like Ben, Patrick Kane and Lawrence Phillips to get fired.[/QUOTE]

Congrats and well done! You took care of business.

bionic77

I didn't choose the Pats life.

The Pats life married me
Unless this was an arranged marriage or someone you bought off of craiglist I am pretty sure that marriage is a choice.

That is still no excuse for jumping on the bandwagon of cheating cunts.

Crisco

Banned
I'm fine with the Panthers flying under the radar now. I was more bothered before the season when we were picked to finished 3rd or 4th in the NFC South and miss the playoffs entirely. This a roster that has been steadily improving over the past 3-4 seasons despite being in perpetual cap hell due to a bunch of really bad contracts from the Hurney era. We've drafted well and have young franchise caliber players on both sides of the ball. Putting us in the tank for 2015 never made any sense for a team that's clearly been trending upwards.

Zeke

I didn't choose the Pats life.

The Pats life married me
I understand, my cousin married a filthy pats fan. She also squickened from the cowboys to the Texans. Give it a few more years and she'll squicken to that pats I'm sure.

MechDX

Just need the Hawks to give up on Russell so he can be Brady's heir and all will be right with the world

Where is my bro Gata at?

eznark

Banned
Big problem, its a shooter. The shooting sucks, and the snow map is bland, designed poorly and boring.

But it looks like a star wars game, and that means people will buy it

100% agree. Maybe if I hadn't gotten back into Destiny I wouldn't notice as much.

led4lyfe

Kelly should've filled the roster in the offseason with recently waived players so they don't count against the compensation pick count. Instead they threw contracts at guys like Austin while sacrificing the top comp pick for Maclin.

Sanjuro

Everything except the shooting is awesome. And since I've only played like 5 matches, I've only used two guns.

They fucking NAILED the star wars feel. Sound, music, art, transitions, etc. are all tonally perfect.

Visually it looks amazing. Just seems like that is where it ends, at least IMO from seeing a few videos. The combat I've seen (especially lightsaber) looks like they couldn't even nail something down that games from over a decade ago did well.

Line_HTX

I was not aware that Ben was an attention whore.

And it is an even bigger surprise to me that he is on the level of Watt.

I thought only the Kardashians were on his level of pure thirst for fame and attention.

If you think the commercials he doing is that level, then ok.

I wish those nobodies never show up to Rockets games and also be associated witih Harden.

Kelly should've filled the roster in the offseason with recently waived players so they don't count against the compensation pick count. Instead they threw contracts at guys like Austin while sacrificing the top comp pick for Maclin.

What is the best comp pick they could have gotten a third? Plus doesnt the fact that they signed top FA's like Maxwell and Murry hurt that. You think that the Eagles would have been better served by signed guys that other teams waived instead of FA's on the off chance that they could get an extra mid to late round pick. I would much rather they go out and sign the guys that they like and they think will fit their system. Getting extra picks is nice but I cant see any team not getting guys that they liked because of it.

Spinluck

26 versus 39. It is clear that a man that had a pinched nerve in his neck and has no feelings in his finger tips will falter eventually. It is more of story Luck is faultering because he is in his prime.

Luck will be fine (maybe), and I wouldn't say he's in his prime yet. We're just now seeing players like Ben reach the peak of their play...

Luck before his prime was still beating Peyton with worse teams though...

I was also talking about Hasslebald's high level pay!

Battlefront 3 was my number 1 most wanted game for the better part of a decade. What The Last Guardian is to Dutch, a sequel to Pandemic's Battlefronts was to me.

But online-only (OK, 97% online) is a non-starter. I'm sure it'll sell like Hotcakes at noon because its Star Wars and DICE's next big shooter, but I just can't get behind online-only games as a fixture in the industry.

The fact that it looks like DICE nerfed Battlefield's gameplay in an attempt to make it more like Battlefront and ended with something mediocre somewhere in the middle, doesn't help.

BigAT

Have you considered applying for a GM position? Because this sounds like an incredibly smart way to run a team.

Spinluck

Unless this was an arranged marriage or someone you bought off of craiglist I am pretty sure that marriage is a choice.

That is still no excuse for jumping on the bandwagon of cheating cunts.

I cannot blame Mech.

Last night would've broke me if I was Texans fan.

We deserve all the worst things as a franchise.

Respect

Hearing the actual game play of battlefront failing is making me sad...not much this holiday season for me I guess...first half of the year makes up for it though.

squicken

How did he get hurt? I thought he and Watt didn't play last night?

Watt drew a couple of holding calls and a chop block, but otherwise didn't do much. Actually that's a pretty good game for most defensive linemen. Clowney is fair game since he has never done anything, but Watt criticism should go to the Bill James pile

Line_HTX

I cannot blame Mech.

Last night would've broke me if I was Texans fan.

We deserve all the worst things as a franchise.

Ehh, 2005 felt worse IMO. There were a stretch of games where we lost either in the final second or in OT.

There's no question we're shrinking and regressing though, and I can only curse you behind your back.

Line_HTX

Watt drew a couple of holding calls and a chop block, but otherwise didn't do much. Actually that's a pretty good game for most defensive linemen. Clowney is fair game since he has never done anything, but Watt criticism should go to the Bill James pile

Watch as Watt'll probably set the record for bogus, lying personal fouls.

Reminds me of last year when they called personal fouls on him twice for running into the punter.

Spinluck

Yeah the gunplay in Destiny is godtier.

Comparing it to this is criminal. Shit is amateur hour. Nails the Star Wars atmospher though.

squicken

Watch as Watt'll probably set the record for bogus, lying personal fouls.

Reminds me of last year when they called personal fouls on him twice for running into the punter.

If Brady flops, he's a bitch, cheater, sissy etc

Hasslebeck does it and he's a crafty veteran

Spinluck

Ehh, 2005 felt worse IMO. There were a stretch of games where we lost either in the final second or in OT.

There's no question we're shrinking and regressing though, and I can only curse you behind your back.

Yeah, plus you guys lost to Dan Orlovsky before too.

Top Bottom