• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Line_HTX

If Brady flops, he's a bitch, cheater, sissy etc

Hasslebeck does it and he's a crafty veteran

Hasselbeck did it like Manu Ginobili. Shameful.

Yeah, plus you guys lost to Dan Orlovsky before too.

The OT loss against the Rams was the first time I've heard of Fitzharvard.

The lowest point was I think it was Titans, they made a defensive penalty at 0:00, so all we had to do was tie with field goal... From like 30-something, I don't remember...

Shanked it way left.

I was eating, and I was laughing so hard for a good 10 minutes because then I knew the pursuit of tanking for Bush officially began.

bionic77

They hatin
Clearly the hate has blinded you.

Remember he does this a few times a season and never gets flagged for it.

823866217.gif

Narag

Watt drew a couple of holding calls and a chop block, but otherwise didn't do much. Actually that's a pretty good game for most defensive linemen. Clowney is fair game since he has never done anything, but Watt criticism should go to the Bill James pile

Don't forget that roughing the passer call where he just took out the aging Hasselbeck in a fit of frustration.

bionic77

Showing fire and determination in relentless pursuit of championships like Ben chases the women at Golden Corral?
Ben doesn't cry when he is on the hunt.

I would say that Brady cries like a bitch but that is an insult to bitches everywhere. He acts like a toddler who didn't get his way anytime he gets bumped n the field.

Find me the GIF where Ben cried about the illegal hit that took him out for at least a month?

Cornbread78

They'll probably blow the Cowboys out by at least 40, Kiritobread.

It's another no contest 3:25 PM blowout like the rest of them.

They don't even feel like the game of the week.

My Wife is a Cowboy's fan, so it's gonna be a bad afternoon in my house, lol.

MechDX

Ben doesn't cry when he is on the hunt.

I would say that Brady cries like a bitch but that is an insult to bitches everywhere. He acts like a toddler who didn't get his way anytime he gets bumped n the field.

Find me the GIF where Ben cried about the illegal hit that took him out for at least a month?

Ben is too stupid to cry. He only cries at the Weight Watchers conventions when he realizes he got there for the graduation ceremony

bionic77

Ben is too stupid to cry. He only cries at the Weight Watchers conventions when he realizes he got there for the graduation ceremony
Ah yes intelligence.

Thats exactly what the rest of us think when we see a toddler throwing a bitch ass temper tantrum when they don't get their way.

Sweet Tebow. Are you always this crazy?

Bread and I dominated at Battlefront last night, which doesn't bode well for the game. Bread sucks so any game he wins at is, by default, not worth playing.

Sean Lee cleared to play! Seeing him and McClain together out there is going to be beautiful.
Not this week though, we're getting killed.

ampere

Even if it doesn't last, I like this broken-Mech who is a Pats fan

Nah, those work.

When Tom Brady yells profanities at the ref, he's just being the ultimate competitor.

When Cam Newton gets in the ref's face, he's just being an immature scumbag.

Racism

Angry black guy = thug to a lot of people

Bread

Banned
Nah, those work.

When Tom Brady yells profanities at the ref, he's just being the ultimate competitor.

The two situations really aren't the same lmao, Cam is trying to intimidate the ref with his size while Tom is walking along side them. The body language is totally different.

MechDX

Nah, those work.

When the shoe fits.....

Brady had his first ring his second year in the league

What is Cams excuse ?

Top Bottom