• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I'm hired as president, I will make more disrespectful gifs then before!

1smM1Vp.gif

Nah I was only President from May to July. I only took the job because DM (who was the OG King) was being a delinquent and the thread needed order. I had no intentions of keeping track of you ruffians as a permanent gig. But hey, the people want what they want. And apparently my leadership is popular.

This is not Nam, there are rules. I mean you got kicked out and you don't take the office back. We can't ignore the rules everytime Jbug or Paper or Line post anime.

Sure, people only give a fuck if the touchdowns are scored and the Pats are being fucked. But damn it if we forget about the downtrodden. I mean with Grova's plan. He rules with an iron fist and we get fucked because he will become an malevolent dictator. Cincinnatus went home and now we must send Grova home.

RBH 2016

I think ActStriker is defacto presidente since he's got the themed weekly threads going

... That's a good point. But Act is busy a lot and some one needs to be his Gustavo while he is busy IRL.

up to episode 3 in Narcos, loving it

Line_HTX

Rankings suck and fuck reading them as they make my head hurt, but yes, Printer Bear, the Texans are indeed worse than the Jags. I guarantee it.

Bear shock!

You fans of NuBad teams are the worst, act like you've been nowhere before pls.

They can't handle it BG. It's kind of funny and gives me a sense of superiority that they can't handle liking something that's so shitty and yet they can't stop.

They have been brought down to our level BG and it feels damn good.

Dragon

Banned
Dayum, I got blown up by Dragon LMAO.

I meant it for Godslay, but if you're mad, I apologize.

Honestly, I don't think you've wronged me, so I'm sorry for not being clear. I have no excuses.

So now I'm just plain confused considering what Bread wrote.

In any case, taking it at face value, I'm not mad, just confused if that is you, why you were lying to Slay.

Also you weren't alone in shitting on me on Twitter.

Welcome back!

Top Bottom