• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

RBH

This is not Nam, there are rules. I mean you got kicked out and you don't take the office back. We can't ignore the rules everytime Jbug or Paper or Line post anime.

Sure, people only give a fuck if the touchdowns are scored and the Pats are being fucked. But damn it if we forget about the downtrodden. I mean with Grova's plan. He rules with an iron fist and we get fucked because he will become an malevolent dictator. Cincinnatus went home and now we must send Grova home.

RBH 2016

:')

RBH

wjfHDBG.png

U5UG2g4.png

zEJPO70.png

Damn Hardy really hates playing in the NFL

For all you NuBad teams, number 5 Utah plays everyone's hotness Qb Goff tonight. 10 pm est ESPN. I know it's not always the easiest to catch games

Edit: also Paxton Lynch plays 12pm est on ABC. Embrace the cuuuulture NuBad, embrace!

Cornbread78

Damn he is stupid

What is wrong with him doing a song? Nothing in the song about throwing chicks onto piles of guns or anything like that. He was actually better then I thought he would be, all though it would be hard not to look good next to that white guy. Man he was annoying.

bionic77

Packers should "rest" Rodgers against the Rams as a precautionary measure (it's not good for your health to play a JFish team).

Wish we had done that.

:(

One would assume that after 4 weekends in a row of taking away his cement steps millimeter by millimeter, my neighbor would give in and rent a real jackhammer and not a Mattels Babys First Power Tool.

MechDX

What is wrong with him doing a song? Nothing in the song about throwing chicks onto piles of guns or anything like that. He was actually better then I thought he would be, all though it would be hard not to look good next to that white guy. Man he was annoying.

You just cant be this oblivious.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Damn Hardy really hates playing in the NFL

For all you NuBad teams, number 5 Utah plays everyone's hotness Qb Goff tonight. 10 pm est ESPN. I know it's not always the easiest to catch games

Edit: also Paxton Lynch plays 12pm est on ABC. Embrace the cuuuulture NuBad, embrace!

BG as the QB whisperer who do you feel the Browns might target with our top 5 pick?

Mech you disgust me, every season you make me shake my head more. That being said, you better be watching some of these college qbs, or Ima have my anime loving friend Wienke beat your ass. You're acting very NuBad, but you been here before!
BG as the QB whisperer who do you feel the Browns might target with our top 5 pick?
Trade the pick for a new GM

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mech you disgust me, every season you make me shake my head more. That being said, you better be watching some of these college qbs, or Ima have my anime loving friend Wienke beat your ass. You're acting very NuBad, but you been here before!

Trade the pick for a new GM

I'm going on the assumption that Farmer is gone before we draft.

MechDX

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...un-blockers/wTBT02Y8LLNfSzMpPTPzyL/story.html

FOXBOROUGH — Blocking is the name of Patriots rookie guard Shaq Mason’s game.

And that makes perfect sense because his full name is Shaquille Olajuwon Mason, which conjures up memories of two of the best blockers in history.

But unlike his famous NBA namesakes — his mom was a big basketball fan — Mason gave up his hoop dreams after his sophomore year in high school.

I laugh when I see all the young kids now with names like Jordan and Shaq but who the hell names their kid like that?

Tells Patriot wife we should have one more and name him Thomas Gronkowski

I'm going on the assumption that Farmer is gone before we draft.
I'll be real with you, if things go the way I think they might I expect everyone to be gone. And the only way I see a legitimate coach coming here if they have the choice of what Qb they want (meaning the top pick or 2)

Edit: mech I just saw your tweet, why would I do that? LOL no.

Did anyone just see that Browns helmet shirt in Goffs room?! 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿 ( it was orange so I assume it was a Browns shirt)

Mech wants me to do a offseason avatar bet for who's team sucks the most. Like why would I do this? I believe Browns season is gonna end terribly. So I get to change my own avatar after I pick the Browns to finish worse?

Hello friends, it's before noon and my first beer is cracked. Praise Tebow.

Mech wants me to do a offseason avatar bet for who's team sucks the most. Like why would I do this? I believe Browns season is gonna end terribly. So I get to change my own avatar after I pick the Browns to finish worse?

Browns have a route to a playoff appearance. #FREEJOHNNY

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I suddenly remembered I agreed to an avatar bet with that scandalous, end of the loaf bitch Rando for the Seattle/Cleveland game.

Do you believe in miracles?

I suddenly remembered I agreed to an avatar bet with that scandalous, end of the loaf bitch Rando for the Seattle/Cleveland game.

Do you believe in miracles?

I could say it might be 20% at best for that to happen. You might really need God to do you a solid Kave.

So his team is doing bad for a little while and he bails on em?

He's reflecting the piss-pour attitude of his role model Mallett.

Being a mentally weak basic bitch.

Maybe he forgot too until you just reminded him.

This is for you BG
http://youtu.be/K9tcA_AM4BE

MechDX

I could say it might be 20% at best for that to happen. You might really need God to do you a solid Kave.

He's reflecting the piss-pour attitude of his role model Mallett.

Being a mentally weak basic bitch.

playing-dog-wth-god.jpg

God is dog spelled backwards. God is a dog. Dogs hate cats.

Kave = fucked

So his team is doing bad for a little while and he bails on em?

Texans are worse than the Browns. Let that sink in for a moment.....worse than the Browns.

squicken

Hello friends, it's before noon and my first beer is cracked. Praise Tebow.

Browns have a route to a playoff appearance. #FREEJOHNNY

I saw something, that McCown is actually pretty awesome if you just ignore his Tampa season. Normally, it's kind of crazy to just throw out one year. But the 2014 Bucs were just so comically awful that I'll at least consider it

McCown combined 2013 and 2015

67% completion%
8.0 YPA
17 TDs
2 INTs
78.3 QBR

That's pretty damn good. The Browns problem is that defense

MRSA

Banned
T-Mobile is great, I can make free international calls to my mom abroad as long as she's on WiFi.

Oh and good morning degenerates.

MRSA fuck fuck you, you said you hated based mobile
Texans are worse than the Browns. Let that sink in for a moment.....worse than the Browns.
Yeah it's not surprisng or hard to take in. you were the worst team in the league like 2 years ago....... We all saw that....

I don't believe your number 1 pick bad this year though, I could see the Browns achieving that.

Top Bottom