• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

MechDX

A game ending INT, happens all the time. Call me when your team gets called for offside on a game winning field goal that's missed.

hoyer.0.gif

whyyyyyy.0.gif

your avatar is making me skip your post out of habit.

Toms brilliance and firey competitive spirit does blind many

bionic77

Wife is making lamb chops for lunch.

Me and my son go fucking crazy for that shit. We pretty much never have leftovers from lamb chops or fried chicken. Sitting on the couch I have to say neither look that hard to make either.

I loaded up the single player Star Wars game last night. I am not much of a shooter fan so it was kind of eh for me. I remember feeling the same way about Dark Forces when it came out, but I kept playing through it because I paid for that shit and it was Star Wars. I think Boba Fett might have been a boss in that game so it was worth it in the end.

bionic77

FIFA players, should I make the leap to 16 or am I ok just sticking with 15?

Haven't much about the game to be honest.
Pro Evo it brah.

The King has returned!

Only get Pro Evo if you are ok playing with player names like Noymar, Massi, and John Ronaldo. From the little I played it was more fun than FIFA this year.

The only mode I touch is online clubs so I've no idea about normal seasons or 1v1 bullshit but I definitely prefer FIFA 16. It's head and shoulders above last year, the passing can be really frustrating but it forces you to think a couple of moves in advance and play proper football instead of spamming aerial through balls. The midfield is no longer completely useless, you can press high up the pitch now and stamina drains quite quickly so you can't sprint around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes.

Pro Evo it brah.

The King has returned!

Only get Pro Evo if you are ok playing with player names like Noymar, Massi, and John Ronaldo. From the little I played it was more fun than FIFA this year.

Bionic please. We've been hearing "The king is back" for the best part of a decade, 2001 was a long time ago and you need to accept that the GOAT is dead.

So long sweet prince :*(

ISS_Pro_Evolution_2.jpg

Pro Evo it brah.

The King has returned!

Yeah Pro Evo's probably had the better gameplay for a few years now.

But licenses are a must-have if you want to play with anybody else (local or online multi). No one's trying to play with North London FC vs. Man Blue :(

Spinluck

Pagano: I'm supremely confident Luck will play next week

League Rumors: there is a 50-60% chance Luck will be ready to play next Sunday night.

RBH

Hello RBH.

I too love Drew Brees.

I've been thinking about what you did to me Thursday in the FF thread.....
I thought the Texans would do good! Honestly! Not my fault that they were made to look like a bunch of fools against an elderly quarterback with gastroenteritis!

Greg

pace not as important, defense much more aggressive, passing not as accurate, lobbed through balls nowhere near as effective, more offensive control around the box, less cheap long goals - all reasons I much prefer 16 now and would hate going back to 15

control with the ball feels a bit sluggish in comparison, and with the defense being more aggressive it can be frustrating at times, but there's more of an emphasis on being aware of the ball's placement in relation to the player now - especially in the passing game

Tom Penny

Damn. I just made the best roast pork loin with roasted garlic rosemary potatoes. I can't wait to make eat some sandwiches tomorrow watching Dallas catch a beat down :)

Wife is making lamb chops for lunch.

Me and my son go fucking crazy for that shit. We pretty much never have leftovers from lamb chops or fried chicken. Sitting on the couch I have to say neither look that hard to make either.

I loaded up the single player Star Wars game last night. I am not much of a shooter fan so it was kind of eh for me. I remember feeling the same way about Dark Forces when it came out, but I kept playing through it because I paid for that shit and it was Star Wars. I think Boba Fett might have been a boss in that game so it was worth it in the end.

They nail the gfx and atmosphere in Battlefront but the gameplay has me questioning. The shooting kind of feels like it has no impact and it's hard to tell if you are hitting guys or not. It also just feels too chaotic. I feel like an 8 year old playing soccer. Everyone just running around every which way shooting everything that moves.

Bread

Banned
They nail the gfx and atmosphere in Battlefront but the gameplay has me questioning. The shooting kind of feels like it has no impact and it's hard to tell if you are hitting guys or not. It also just feels too chaotic. I feel like an 8 year old playing soccer. Everyone just running around every which way shooting everything that moves.
Yeah the maps have no direction, they remind me of Call of Duty.

Top Bottom