• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

CRnVKOPW0AAYMmp.png

Who wants to visit FanDuelVille

Gary Gronkyard! Floyds boy! Not Kaves
Browns do some nice shit on O, limited playmakers but OC getting the most out of what he has.
Flips done a surprisingly good job so far. We don't have a ton of talent on O, but they make this shit fun to watch.

DMczaf

Why the fuck do these dudes love Dan Campbell so much? He's made so many stupid decisions, it's like the team is winning in spite of him.

Gary Gronkyard! Floyds boy! Not Kaves

Flips done a surprisingly good job so far. We don't have a ton of talent on O, but they make this shit fun to watch.

Damn right BG.. Basic Kave gets Gilbert and like it.

And Flip has somehow made this shit work.. If they make the move to fire Pettine.. Flip is number one to be the next head coach.

squicken

That injury to the Titans center is one of the worst I have seen. Don't watch it if you haven't seen it. It's almost like his leg nearly was ripped off below the knee

Link

The Autumn Wind
That injury to the Titans center is one of the worst I have seen. Don't watch it if you haven't seen it. It's almost like his leg nearly was ripped off below the knee
Maybe I'm just morbid, but this makes me want to see it more.

Carolina PanthersVerified account
‏@Panthers
#Panthers inactives for #CARvsTheEvilForcesOfDarkness

LB Klein
DE Allen
S Marlowe
RB Wegher
OT Williams
WR Norwood
TE Brockel

rando14

Give more carries to Duke and less to crow!! I can't afford to lose to bg in fantasy, my pride is on the line!!

*inhales deep

GRONKY BARNIIIIIIIIIIIDGEEEEE

Top Bottom