• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
The refs in this Cardinals game. Holy shit. Probably be 21-0 at least without their constant help. Like, every other play.

The only bailout Detroit will ever get
v7xl7M3.gif
:rbh

Link

The Autumn Wind
This team sure knows how to put me in a shit mood. Maybe I'll just get some errands done instead of bothering to watch the 2nd half.

FTF

We are roughly a 1/3rd of the way through an entire season.

I don't expect the offense to immediately click, but as long as they are trending in the right direction I'm okay with it. If the run game and OL come around, Manning will probably play better as a result. Plenty of time to move in the right direction, we won't be a powerhouse, but as long as we can move closer to average we'll be okay. Especially if we can assemble any sort of run game.

Manning is only going to get worse (or stay the same, can't really get worse) as it gets colder and he gets older.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Told you guys. Makeup call from the Monday night game. I guarantee that call came directly from the league office.

I have to say I never expected Peyton to get this old this fast. He's aging worse than Brent did that one last season in Minny. Meanwhile Tom Brady is fixing to throw 50 TD passes this season.

The one thing I like about every discussion with the Broncos is that if they don't develop an offense they're out of luck in the playoffs... When the past three seasons they have been one of if not THE leaders on offense, and got pushed out of the playoffs and railed in the Superbowl. Defense still wins championships, and so far Denver's D looks legit. They have another two quarters of the season to try and be average, and that may be all they need to contend.

But I still want to see Osweiler at some point.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woo. JJ ain't feeling it today. After he missed Bortles, he really took his time getting up. That's what's up when you play when your sick.

Hunter S.

We are roughly a 1/3rd of the way through an entire season.

I don't expect the offense to immediately click, but as long as they are trending in the right direction I'm okay with it. If the run game and OL come around, Manning will probably play better as a result. Plenty of time to move in the right direction, we won't be a powerhouse, but as long as we can move closer to average we'll be okay. Especially if we can assemble any sort of run game.

Exactly, we had some good offensive lines every other year with PaPa PeyPey. Last years line allowed some of the least amount of sacks in the league. Ryan Clady was not injured.

And yeah, I do think the run game going will get the entire offense going faster than Peyton being more consistent. Building confidence is a must. The offense certainly looks frustrated today.

Godslay

Banned
Manning is only going to get worse (or stay the same, can't really get worse) as it gets colder and he gets older.

Maybe so. Plenty of season left to see what he has left in the tank. Point is if all the components of the offense play better then by default Manning should play better. Cold isn't as much of an issue as wind is with Manning.

The one thing I like about every discussion with the Broncos is that if they don't develop an offense they're out of luck in the playoffs... When the past three seasons they have been one of if not THE leaders on offense, and got pushed out of the playoffs and railed in the Superbowl. Defense still wins championships, and so far Denver's D looks legit. They have another two quarters of the season to try and be average, and that may be all they need to contend.

But I still want to see Osweiler at some point.

Weird how that works.

This is PM's last year, I'll say that unless Manning is absolutely terrible he's going to be out there.

Top Bottom