• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

So refreshing to see decent coaching and playcalling...

Yup. Nothing mindblowing about the playcalling. Just putting the ball in your best players hands and giving your QB the chance to prove himself after some mistakes (that weren't his fault, but still mistakes either way). Though having the defense, especially Wake and Reshad Jones, stepping up was also huge as well.

Now I don't wanna say shit I can't back up, but it looks like Sanders tried to fake the injury to stop the clock. Maybe he's actually hurt and that sucks if he is, but it guess it doesn't matter since it was incomplete.

The refs had money on Detroit today. Terrible. Tate call, Fatford crying for a flag and flopping like his favorite TGIF app is on sale, whatevs.

RBH

HEYFLAG.0.gif

Mrbob

Why would a defense call timeout to help the offense? Stop being a meatball

Is this real life? Detroit has no timeouts left. A stop and they can't get the ball back. A score and the Bears have more time on the clock. Don't pretend to think only the offense can prep on a timeout.

Top Bottom