• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

gg Hawks-GAF

Yep we're still who I thought we were.

At least when the Falcons win the division because of their piss easy schedule, and we miss the playoffs, we can get a halfway decent draft pick this year.
Man, c'mon stop. I had high hopes before the season started. Then Benjamin gets hurt. But then we go 4-0.

Now this. This is terribad.

MechDX

.@HoustonTexans WR DeAndre Hopkins is the only player in @NFL history with 9+ catches & 145+ rec. yds in 3 consecutive games per @NFLhistory

Imagine what he could do with a real QB.

Crisco

Banned
Defense has been great after the turnovers. Ah well, this is probably the worst game left on our schedule. Still like what I've seen from this team overall. Seahawks are just an impossible matchup with no receivers, bad o-line, and average running backs.

.@HoustonTexans WR DeAndre Hopkins is the only player in @NFL history with 9+ catches & 145+ rec. yds in 3 consecutive games per @NFLhistory

Imagine what he could do with a real QB.
I finally decide to drop the freakin D and they finally beast. F JJ Watt

squicken

lol Packers fan it's not like that's Alex Smith. Rivers is going to get you sometimes. Just a good play by the Chargers

e: Larry may have been right about Flacco

bionic77

I love this trend of going for TDs at the end of games and halves.

Tomlin is an innovator FMT not a puppet you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Line_HTX

I finally decide to drop the freakin D and they finally beast. F JJ Watt

image.php

brentech

Good lord, why is our defense so terrible? How is Mycah Hyde an NFL player?

Morgan hasn't played but 1 game this season. He is a huge help in stopping the run and even started playing better against the pass last year.

BJ Raji has actually played wonderful this season and is out this game.

Top Bottom